Can some one help my game save

the reason it takes me so long to get home is cuz i have to walk 0.5miles from my bus stop

5 Likes

i added ur savescripts sooo Enjoy!

5 Likes

to what what did you add it to

5 Likes

why did u take away my contributor

4 Likes

well i dint know you needed it any more

4 Likes

here ima make another test game you can help me in

4 Likes

i need you help again Rag dev i need you to help me make it so when i touch a unit it makes me a zombie but not the normal way i want with unit types not player types

4 Likes

rag dev i need you help

4 Likes

in what blah blah blah

4 Likes

pls reinvite me to the game i forgot whatever the frik i did or rly just reinvite me so i can see if they fixed the save cuz i rly think im doing it right in another game but it aint workin

4 Likes

oh ya i did it right in another game but dint work so i was confused also i wanted to know how to make it so when i submit a imput modle it sends what i put to chat or to a specific player ill invite you to game its called eeeee

4 Likes

uuuum
idk how to do that yet well actually i do but u gotta make it wierdly

4 Likes

could you help me make it so when i buy somthing it will cost an item and when bought gets rid of the items

4 Likes

ok blah blah blah blah

4 Likes

rag dev want to make a game i wanted to make a game where you battle things like Taewon2.io with items chests and atms and pvp and training

4 Likes

ok that seems ez but first DELETE THAT THING U POSTED

4 Likes

especially never post my scripts on mommmms stuff mommmm already got ppl thinking i stole his scripts so all he has to do is say SEE THATS MY SCRIPT and everyone will believe him cuz ppl will think Hey… Thats Proof (which its not)

4 Likes

i deleated post but i now have a beter i want to make a simulator a civil war simulator :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ok i was planning on making one of those a while ago i can help

4 Likes

yes i want to make a private chat with you first

4 Likes