Chat about anything!

EVERYONE STOP SKIBIDI SPAMMING MEMEZ LOL I PUT THIS IN HEADER COZ THEN IT WILL BE LONGER AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE A HIGHER PROBABILITY OF READING THIS IDK WOT I’M SAYING BUT PLS DON’T FLAG ME FOR SPAM PLS ALSO PLS PLAY MY FAV GAME STAB.IO

1 Like

Just don’t advertise too much or you could end up becoming like l3q.

I agree, we need to completely end these goofy ahh images and instead focus on modd.io topics

1 Like

https://modd.io/play/StabIo3
This is the real Stab.io 3, the fake one is just utter trash

1 Like

I know I was just trolling u

1 Like

Alright, I’m fine with that as long if you change the link leading to fake stab.io 3 into the real one.

1 Like

K sure.
Also everyone I made a devlog

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to help everybody? Come on

Bro, I just read that topic, you can’t just flag other people just because they posted before you, that’s just messed up and abusive. I reported each commented that said they were flagging @Dol_Whitty (@_Arsenic, @Antiasgsdaf, @_580K).

1 Like

It alright had toxic posts in that quoted topic, such as someone posting a death threat to Whitty.

TBH, I wanted to teach Whitty A lesson

1 Like

He didn’t even do anything

1 Like

Arsenic thought Whitty was “quickposting” and swooping @_580k.

If you don’t know, quickposting means a user that posts quicker than the other user thats supposed to reply.

1 Like

Arsenic quickposting isn’t even against the rules

1 Like

When you get kissed by a girl be like

1 Like

Guys do u know why the forums are so dead they’re literally a wasteland

It has something to do with @Dol_Whitty.

He made hundreds of general discussion topics, which I thought were off-topics, but are I think.

1 Like

the entire forum is just MINORS TALKING TO MINORS plus with dead memes

1 Like

TWIDDLEFINGER
CAST:@580kRevived as max And @DashcubyDev as nugget

1 Like

It looks like there’s no way of trying to end these off-topic posts. Even if we get a mod or admin to deal with this situation, they might end up coming back and spraying a lot of these off-topic posts.

Remember. Modd.io Forum is for modd.io-related topics, not these brainrot, trash memes or showing pictures with characters from kids show.

1 Like

realize the truth!!!

1 Like