Chat about anything!

hello Guys! Lets Play A Game!

Summary

So U Have A Country and this is your country: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park:(Your Name)
These Are The Tools :hocho: :shield: :dna: :wrench: :heart:

:hocho: Means Attack Which Allows You To Obain A Part Of a Country but the Attacked Country loses one

:shield: Means Defense And It Gives A Shield Like This . :shield::national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: (Player1) It Blocks A :hocho: from taking your country but u lose a :shield: when u get :hocho:

:dna: Means Research You Can Upgrade Your :hocho:,:shield: And :wrench: Here Are The Upgrades:
:hocho::arrow_right: :crossed_swords: :arrow_right::bomb:
:shield: :arrow_right: :no_entry: :arrow_right: :mountain:
:wrench: :arrow_right: :hammer_and_wrench: :arrow_right: :atom_symbol:

:wrench: Is Upgrade So If U Have a Part Like This :national_park: you cna upgrade it into :classical_building:;:night_with_stars: or :motorway:and heres their abillities: :classical_building: needs 2 hits to be took :night_with_stars: Makes Research 50% faster like 1min :arrow_right: 30sec and lastly :motorway: Makes attacks 10% Faster 1min :arrow_right: 50sec

:heart: Is Mercy That Allows You To Make a Truce With Others Like This
(Player1):national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park::heart: . :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park:(player2) If Player1 attacks player2 that Breaks This Mercy and he loses 1 part or if player2 attacks player 1 he loses 1 part

Every Action can be executed in 1 minute
Heres How Attacks Work:
(Player1) :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :heavy_plus_sign: :hocho: . :no_entry_sign: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park:(player 2)
After Player1 Took a Part It Looks Like This Now (Look Down)
(Player1) :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: : . :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park:(player 2)
Player 1 Took a part of Player2 :no_entry_sign:Means A Took Part :heavy_plus_sign:Means A Stolen Part

You Start of With 5 Parts

Every Upgrade Works Like This:
:hocho::Attacks 1 Part And Damages :classical_building: 50%
:crossed_swords::Attacks 2 Parts And Destroys :classical_building: in 1 hit
:bomb::attacks 3 parts

:shield: :Protects Against :hocho:
:no_entry: :protects against :crossed_swords: or :hocho: :hocho:
:mountain::protects against :bomb: or :crossed_swords: :hocho: or :hocho: :hocho: :hocho:

:wrench::Upgrades 1 Part
:hammer_and_wrench::Upgrades 2 Parts
:atom_symbol::Upgrades 3 Parts

A Damaged :classical_building: looks like this: :cloud:

Have Fun!

Ill Start:
:wrench: :classical_building: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: :national_park: (ErolTur_ZwCd)

Let’s chat about this: Modd Forums

:( why no one wants to play

The summary is just too long to read

Hey Its A Kind Of Complex Game so :/

Oi bruv let’s play a game
Simon says :smiley:

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely :slight_smile:

simon says listen to 2:48 Stream Errortale - Starting Point Of Error [Remastered] by 의승찬 (DAVID0414) | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Wow it is so fun :smiley: I love it!

secret

secret if you go to the end i say β€œYOU DIRTY HACKER”

It gets more deeper, even with deepest

wow you made a topic (again) that got more then 100 replys but you got 200 good job!
(again i dare you to beat whatever badges as become)

i already got empathetic
(very hard)

what does that have to do with geting 100+ replys…

Robert a few weeks ago falsely flagging us but he got flagged

1 Like

It’s possibilely that i might get Empathetic

yeah same also @_580k I’m gonna get it in a few days because it’s an delay.

1 Like

IM SO SORRRRRRRRRY GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ I HAVENT POSTED FOR 1 MONTH CUZ I FORGOT TO TELL YALL I WAS FOR 1 MONTH IN Turkiye SWORRYYYYYYYYYY :upside_down_face: :sob:

oh its fine even tho it hasnt been a month
the only main things that happed is that edward _580 and robert all got suspended but _580 and robert made alts