DO YOU WANT BECOME RIGGY?

• Yes!
  • NA FAM
0 voters
1 Like

Machines

Tank

A tank
It’s a natural and a wonderful tank… How did he get here?

It kinda is natural to the eletrical and divine GRN motor. And it screeches, screeching till you disable it.

Terminus engine

Terminus engine
It is a different type of that tank, except it can recieve more power than what the tank would do…

Like if you bet, you shall not debate with it or he should be terminusly plinking, The name is Gearbox motor.

8 cylinders or V8

V8 moyot
Like if you want something to go faster and faster than these 2 people. we should represnt a new type of engine that makes it faster when the vehicle is small enough, that is so popular that it goes further away from the fastest motor.

The name is V8 motor, it is probably the fastest obtainable machine in the world.

MEOW machine

Meow machine

It seems that V8 isn’t really fast considered to our cat machine that is an alien and the V8 said that he’s the popular, but we got it too fast and unpredictable…

This is an alien machine and she’s incredibily fast that no people in the world would probably know about her, like if you see with a different machine that are an upgrade for the previous motors, which are possible to describe.

I think he would just spit it out till it’s too late, or might choke with that food that he’s not ready for his meal

if you can make sans PERFECTLY then your my ultra best friend

1 Like

sans
this took so long to do

■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■

I’m not talking about the Sans reply

Robot
This is a Robot

This robot can speak something encrypted which is really hard to describe.

For example: ■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■■■ ■■ ■■

Hey why am i invited to warning by kyle now?? I dont even wanna be in it

This is not a warning for you, it’s just a LITTLE message for you

but i dont wanna be a part of it

A tank
Just don’t leave the next time i invite to you or this tank would shoot you

Leave one more time when i invited you and it’s too late

what you gonna do about it?

First Share

…that was your first share?

No, this is an image of myself made that

Dol_Whitty, you are not allowed to leave the message your supposed to be in here or be part in there, If you were leaving, ironic_catnip has told me that he would call me if you leave the message your supposed to be there, Get there right now

But im already annoyed by it so stop

Next time if i invite you, don’t leave, Deal?