Chat about anything!

How many of these riddles do I have to solve?

EDIT: Wait, these aren’t riddles, but rather some questions

1 Like

10 you need to solve ten

1 Like

1 Like

I AM FIGHTING FOR YOU. PLEASE WAIT FOR 634 HOURS

1 Like

More Suits
It looks like they are wearing gray t-shirt blue trainers white long socks and blue shorts

I want to wear this type of uniform

1 Like

Bus Stopping Bell Sound

Guys da buss is stopping!

1 Like

i just beat the lightning road

1 Like

so basically this bozo above this post (_xXgG) is my offical alt on this forum and also my main account on normal modd (becaause i deleted my account for some reason) respect that person or ill have to steal your
bed next day

1 Like

btw this entire topic* is going to be origin of brainrot 2.0

1 Like

Bus Stopping Bell Sound

1 Like

1 Like

Ah memories are coming back

nah i dont think so .

This topic is filled with off-topic posts probably they just don’t read the message from Whitty.

I’m pretty sure Modd.io Forums probably got far away from the related topic, with during Summer 2023 having so many off-topic content. After Summer 2024, off-topic stuff probably halted.

1 Like

fr the only things in this topic now are: brainrot images idk how tf they got those img’s and i dont want to know and spam thats it

1 Like

I don’t even think these are even brainrot.

Maybe they are but these are not skibidi.

1 Like

with brainrot i mean spamming the same image multiple times only dead memes random asʂ usage of imgflip memes that arent funny. thats what i mean with that , this is the reason why i lose braincells.

1 Like

Bus Stopping Bell Sound

1 Like

You are basically using the same message. I think this topic is just filled with a lot of non-modd.io related content

1 Like

i posted this on a bus

1 Like