#general chat boi

You’re all dumb. The world isn’t flat nor tyrannosaurus shaped. It’s obviously shaped like the constant Pi.

4 Likes

Still cant play Modd.io :confused:

4 Likes

how come? is it blocked for you?

4 Likes

:() game jam pog

4 Likes
4 Likes

oh r.i.p. :pensive:
what a coincidence, I just happen to have been working on a proxy server for modd.io in the last week, because it’s blocked at my school too! https://moddio-proxy-server.69420kyle.repl.co/ If Replit is blocked at your school too then you’re out of luck, but anyways this should allow you to access modd.io if it isn’t. I have yet to make it able to join games, but you can view all the pages and stuff. Let me know if you guys wanna hear about updates to it.

4 Likes

Replit I use it only for discord at school it’s very helpful if the main one is blocked I have some forked versions that are not blocked

4 Likes

We should all follow the golden rule! He who has the gold makes the rules.

4 Likes

What am I doing with my life…

4 Likes

pogcoUGH*** EXTRA CHARACTERS

4 Likes

Still dont got more than me >:)

4 Likes

lol imagine not being licensed could never be me

4 Likes

how much stuff can ur proxy unblock??? just wonderin so I can use discord again… my phone and pc got tooken… well my pc just isnt connected to internet

4 Likes

yo this place is so reeters ngl bro idk what reeters means but whatever lol…

4 Likes

abababababababababababababa
hello
:wave: :wave: :wave:

4 Likes

I’ve finally done it !!! I’ve wondered if tier1 save without saving the unit was possible!?
for a long time, it seemed impossible I tried and tried but now I’ve done it it’s a masterpiece!!!
Suck on it @RagDev :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

it’s called an array… or json not that spectacular because i’ve been made that

4 Likes

guys im still here lol wwwwwwww

4 Likes

i’m wondering who tf asked

4 Likes

boooooozooooooooooooooooooo
:fu:

4 Likes