[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

Click on the Reply.

And there you would find a topic that has the most replied. An example above.

11 Likes

So, did you give a like to each message in the most active topics in all times?

11 Likes

I did.

10 Likes

Kyle69 got Regular badge. ;v

10 Likes

Because I haven’t earned any badge for a week, I would like to get “First Share”, but I couldn’t get it after trying several steps:

1. I clicked “Share” button of a random post, and go on to click Twitter, Facebook, and mailto button.
  2. I created a new topic from the share post with a link to the shared post, only to fail.

Do you know how to get this achievement?

Also, I would like to know how to create an invitation link to the Forum so that I can get “Promoter”.

10 Likes

Click the Chain button right beside the Love button and share the link to another topic.

Basically this:

11 Likes

Before you can invite someone to the forum itself. You need to have Member badge first before you could create an invite.

After you get the Member badge, click on your profile and click the “human” symbol and you’ll see this:

11 Likes

Must it be a reply and another topic?

11 Likes

Thanks a lot about that :slight_smile: I’ll make it first although I’m not sure I can achieve the goal…

11 Likes

You must send that link to other topics. Not here though.

10 Likes

You already have the Member badge. That means you can invite other users to this forum. The maximum invites you will have currently is 10. So, please keep that in mind.

9 Likes

Do you know how to get a reaction achievement?
(or is it possible for now?)

9 Likes

It’s not possible for now. Don’t know if they will add that in the future.

8 Likes

Sadge, and how about the wiki edit? If possible, I wanna make a list of available modd.io tutorial resources using the Wiki feature…

8 Likes

Oh, that’s possible. Only for Regular users who have that badge. I can give it to you by making this post a wiki.

Also, for example, when you make that post to a wiki. Everyone can edit that post.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot. I’ll provide several resources to the wiki. Maybe you’ll make it in the Resource category.

9 Likes

Can a Regular change others’ posts into a Wiki?

9 Likes

No, that’s not possible.

8 Likes

Oh, but anyways, I will make a topic about useful vids in the Resource channel, so I want you to add your recommendations as wiki then.

8 Likes

I made that channel:

8 Likes