[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

nah bro do more modd.io related stuff with me

2 Likes

Sometimes a topic gets a lot of replies on a daily basis.

1 Like

go on character,ai and wombo.ai

2 Likes

IM ALIVE AGAIN :D
(the topic where i died isnā€™t a thing anymore)

3 Likes

s1cKā€™s regular is gone

2 Likes

and Whittyā€™s account is gone thatā€™s why he ainā€™t posting

2 Likes

_580k is also gone because he is suspended indefinitely

1 Like

Yes, my Regular Badge is gone because Iā€™ve been inactive for a month now. Iā€™m still here in this fourm. Not active as before though.

3 Likes

Now sken is the only person to have a Regular badge without being a bot, moderator or adminstrator

2 Likes

(Sorry for necropost) Feels that i got Regular badge, and i got it on the 77th day and that is pretty interesting, Now i am the only 2 to have Regular without having moderator or being a bot

Iā€™m not going to abuse with it again, because i already learned my lesson to be respectful

1 Like

me too @AntiAsgsdaf

2 Likes

As I havenā€™t received so many likes recently, itā€™ll be a matter of time before I lose my Regular Badge.
But it will turn over a new leaf of my life.

3 Likes

Iā€™m aiming for Crazy in Love, i only have 18 days to go

1 Like

Stop impersonating that guy and itā€™ll be meaningless to get Crazy in Love using alts lol

2 Likes

I am not impersonating L3q, My name got changed in modd.io and I have to log out all of the sessions that devices use, because someone ruined my apology and spammed a bunch of off-topic topics and I have to delete, So thatā€™s why my name is changed.

1 Like

Itā€™s been inactive for a while, but there still seems to be updates.

1 Like

modd.io yes this is the post for my thing i guess

1 Like

yes
yesy yes yes yes yes yes

1 Like

So guys what did i mess?
because i have been away for so long (because of a lot of stuff like school) i wanted to see what has happend

2 Likes

its been a week and no replys at all so i think yall forgot about this old topic

2 Likes