[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: eggoboid got the Respected Badge!

4 Likes

Nani, heā€™s been absent for yearsā€¦ Anyways, Iā€™m fascinated by the number of members who already got Respected Badge. Theyā€™re all attributed to us, gg!

4 Likes

Cuz we are going to spread our affections and generosity to the entire modd.io community!

4 Likes

yes
yes we are
gj jp

4 Likes

Yes, and itā€™s also important to help among us, so that we can all be mutually Respected.

4 Likes

why mogus
t uheirhgnihfjdg

4 Likes

And we stay here persistently to be acknowledged for it! (Get a golden one!)

4 Likes

lol thatā€™s everyone responds when I say ā€œamong usā€ even itā€™s out of the context of a certain sus game :joy:

4 Likes

oh lol (you need to talk mogus in the jokes stuff i made)

4 Likes

hmm Iā€™ll try it sometime soon lol

4 Likes

good cus it is goona fit in with jokes real well (i know how to say gonna im saying goona cus funny)
wait wait wait wait IS THAT 171 REPLYS WE CAN GET 200 YOU KNOW GRE HEH RWDSOGIDGF

4 Likes

YESSS I GOT Gives Back BADGE

4 Likes

you got it in the same hour i got higher love lol

4 Likes

I also got Autobiographer as well

4 Likes

Oh me too! I got it too.

3 Likes

Now itā€™s time to get Out of Love, Higher Love, and Crazy in Love achievements to spread mutual understanding and generosity! :joy:

4 Likes

The reason I havenā€™t gotten Autobiographer yet is Iā€™m somehow comfortable with my default iconā€¦
Iā€™ll get it when thereā€™s no other achievement to obtain and aim at.

4 Likes

Hey, it seems the number of chat messages are a bit weird.
More than 500 in the last 24 hours!? It will break the world record of messages sent in one day.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s more active users here in this forum now. 548 chat messages in the last 24 hours isnā€™t possible currently right now cause we are less than 700 users. 682 users to be exact. Donā€™t know why itā€™s like that.

5 Likes

You need to fill out your profile information to get this badge

4 Likes