My game wont let me publish (SOLVED)

When I try and publish my game, it waits a very long time and then sends me to a page that says, “This game is not published” Even though I am TRYING to publish it. This happens no matter what way I try to publish it. Sometimes, it brings me to the screen to play the game, but pressing the button to play does nothing. Does anyone have a solution? I can’t test my game or edit the map, because the old editor doesn’t let me save the map.

wait what is the game called?
and this happed to me one time and i needed to get rid of the game :cry:
but my game was not all that good but it was good at my level (aka like Just starting out)

My game is called Forest Fighters. It was going to be a pvp game where items spawn in the middle, and sometimes in random areas on the map, and you would fight others.

seems cool sad it got unpublished

I could never publish it in the first place because it wouldn’t let me publish, that is why I made the post

wait what how did your game never publish?!

Can you go in the ‘Debug’ tab of the editor and see if there are any logs of the server crashing in Server Logs?

My game never published because of an error with a script. (I just figured that out using the debug tab) I used the template “Death Match” which included boxes that would spawn around on the map. I deleted the boxes, and not the script, so an infinite loop happened while trying to spawn them. Then the game automatically unpublishes because of that.

1 Like