Topic.io Version 3.0 is released

Alright i turned into my godhood true form, Change the age rating or i will try to do something with you…

1 Like

im not quite sure wat youre gonna do with ur true form if you cant quite make toho change age requirement with ur true fom

4 Likes

so ik that’s why his game req 12+ years old players

2 Likes

Alright, my true form to ready to do something about toho

1 Like

I’m going to ask you the final time, WHAT’S THE MATTER OF THE AGE REQUIREMENT.
This is my last straw.

2 Likes

CHANGE AGE RATING TO 12 minus 3

(9)

1 Like

can you explain further that why do I have to

1 Like

im pretty sure we all know why you want the age requirement to go down lower, anyways use ur true form

1 Like

Because i’m obsessed of seeing the age rating not changing

Another message

If you don’t change the age rating, i will try to make a button for you

1 Like

Dear _580k,

I apologise that my reasons for not adjusting the age requirement seem unclear and confusing here. In this sincere formal letter. I will illuminate the reason why I’m insisting on the age requirement of Topic.io at 12+.

First of all, the Modd.io censoring system for bad words is really awful. For instance, people can just bypass it to smuggle something inappropriate. They aren’t reckless. Well, I don’t want to let the vulnerable kids see it. I have a responsibility to keep the game utterly safe. It is my work ethic. Therefore, this is one of the reasons.

Secondly, I really have to concede that I’m evading talking with kids (I mean younger than 12). In my experience, most, but not all, were disrespectful and intoxicated. What I anticipate about Topic.io is that players will be dignified and mature. And I don’t even have to moderate it much. You might deny the statement. I know. If you have noticed, I’m still letting players play even if they aren’t meeting the requirement. What behaviour they have is controllable, not blunt.

Finally, I want to warn you about your manners. This is not an attack; it is just a suggestion. When you are requesting someone to do something, please do not threaten anyone with a rude attitude. It is suffocating and offensive for me, and I’m feeling like I’m doing the wrong thing.

I hope this letter can get you all the information you need and change your perception. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

toho

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: You might not change the age rating because it’s still stuck at 12+

1 Like

as I written in the letter, “I’m insisting”.

2 Likes

this is _580k’s last post till 2024 aug 1 and the thing is that he was one of the main guys in badges
someguy: badges whats that?
oh just you know the topic i made that has 500+ replys and 1k+ views

1 Like

I just want to be a nice person so that I have to explain in full details.

1 Like

It looks like @_Arsenic can’t stop with off-topic content

1 Like

Ok if you insist (sorry for necropost)

1 Like

I think the Letter is insisted

2 Likes

Let me ask you, _580k, what is the meaning of continuing with this case? And also, your phrase has grammar errors.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: My phrase don’t have grammar errors, Don’t try to kindly ask me

1 Like

Whatever you say…
Anyways, what do you want?

1 Like