What If I made A huge adevture game Would you help?

lmao some dudes are fighting ngl AdamSkyTSon u made a clicker game too and its much worse so ye dont say That AlfaPhenix clicker games are bad he have creativity in his items unlike yours im not hating u or anything but dont say that clicker games are bad its just overrated not bad

1 Like

What clicker game did I make? Please provide a screenshot showing my name / game. I will confirm / deny this.

1 Like

A list of my games

1 Like

thats why LOL u dont have a clicker game thats why u hate alfaphenix becuz his clicker game is more good than yours

1 Like

I donā€™t have one? You are contradicting yourself, your saying I donā€™t have a clicker game (thank goodness) but then again your saying I do and Alphaā€™s is better then mine? Iā€™m confused, please explain. To summarize ā€œI donā€™t have a clicker game but you say I do. Explain.ā€

1 Like

(If you dont feel like reading the full thing just read the one for ur name)donā€™t mind it lol and also @Just_A-Nub-Scripter all clickers are the same except of the name of items,value of items & design of items so theirā€™s no such thing as a better ā€œClassicā€ clicker unless every item gives u like 10 points each click and the next itemā€™s price is like 10M points. @AdamSkyTSon Thereā€™s nothing wrong with clickers people just donā€™t know how to make them fun to most people if you want to prove me wrong do so. I guarantee that if you were to add a little bit of what you consider ā€œFunā€ to a clicker it might get Tier 2. Not all clickers are a bad idea. Just the ā€œClassicā€ clicker is to people who are older than 13. Donā€™t understate all clickers because you mainly dislike the classics. :slight_smile: and this was just made to inform you if you take offense just let me kno

1 Like

No, I donā€™t take offense I just think its a bit lazy to do.

1 Like

yeah I agree but it can be hard to make a clicker game that is fun works and is not to easy to play believe me ik from experience that it can be hard to make clickers that are ā€œfunā€ and also make the game hard enough it doesnā€™t take 4 seconds to beat it. honestly strength simulator 2 is a good game
itā€™s ā€œfunā€ and it is still hard to play making it so you can play the game for a long timeā€¦

1 Like

I guess clicker games can be a bit of fun. The best thing I like about is the rebirth and flexing on other people XD.

1 Like

thatā€™s pretty scemish

1 Like