A response to toho

@toho Don’t tell me that i will enjoy my suspension, Don’t say it or …

3 Likes

First of all, why are you sending into public.
Secondly, Im certainly sure you are having 4 (edited: 5 accounts) accounts right now.

Why would a new account swear to a person at the first time? It must be you.
What do you want now? Being a dramatic and pretend to say these are other people?

3 Likes

@_Arsenic
It was Forrcefield, who did this

2 Likes

Ah sorry… I forgot that account to who says don’t play topic.io.

3 Likes

and by the way, how do you even know he did it unless you are the same person?

3 Likes

@_Curium is probably the first one to get perma suspension here, Maybe this Forcefield friend would get perma suspension too

2 Likes

Can’t you just concede yourself that you are having 5 accounts? I’m certainly sure that no one will join a conversation to swear and attack people.

4 Likes

If it is too late to say something, then i coincidence that i have 5 accounts, Basically people would just flag the offensive posts and attacking posts, because it might be putting yourself in danger

2 Likes

Because they’re like that. That mofo, @_LegFlower will never make a promise about someone else and always make private messages into a public one just to seek some damn attention. :man_facepalming: (I could be wrong though, but by doing it the same as @toho. They’re definitely an attention seeker.)

Because they’re afraid of the consequences and by doing some inappropriate things in the forum, you’ll get suspended. So, that’s the reason. If it were their 2nd alt account, @_LegFlower. Then they would get suspended.

:skull: You’re still lying to yourself.

Yeah they did, because you did some sh1t with your alt account, @_Curium. They’re the first one to get permanent suspension cause you were talking bullsh1t to @toho who did nothing wrong. And you probably won’t find any hateful things that @toho did.

It’s not a coincidence that you have 5 accounts. No, there’s no way. You literally attack users by using your alt accounts and by sending death threats that they didn’t even do.

lmao, some of the words are censored now. :sob:

Looks like you can’t type some inappropriate words in this forum now, huh.

3 Likes

@_LegFlower, I’m not even going to flag your Topic cause I just wanna hear the audacity of your statements because they’re going to get debunk anyway and it’s all bullsh1t.

Also, if someone grows tired of you and flag your Topic. You’re going to possibly get suspended.

3 Likes

Oh thanks s1cK

3 Likes