Anyone wanna help me make a shooter game?

RagDev ima add you to my game
Try to make it where the payers jump off a bus or boat pls.

2 Likes

OkAY ??? AND LIKE POINT ???

2 Likes

ummmm. why you so mad?

1 Like

just to warn u he will mess up your game.i made a game and he wanted to help so i let him and he messed up the whole map and scripts because it was like his game so wacth out @AlexPlayz305 AlexPlayz305

1 Like

did u invite me yet??? cuz idk if i gave u my new username its RagDev____pi its my old amongst alt

1 Like

Ok, I will take your advice.

1 Like

Yeah He Kinda Copied/ Forked My Game Starve.io So i messed up his copy

1 Like

Dude you didnā€™t make starv.io and you mess up my game when the map was a completely different style and the characters donā€™t even look like the starve.io characters.So if i could swear on this site and not get flagged i would call you a a-hole.you are some one that hates that everyone makes better games than you and you just mess their games up over jealousy.

1 Like

also iā€™m talking to you jung cookies

1 Like

DAYUM i didnt kno yall had it like that but aye i did some tweeking to ur game

1 Like

mine? or are you talking to someone else

1 Like

oh and just to let people know i havenā€™t forked a game in a while. and all of my survival games i started from a blank script template that also includes the one jung destroyed. the one jung destroyed was called the island and i made the game from a empty thing and put hours into it only for him to destroy it because it looked like a game that he didnā€™t even make and the game didnā€™t even have the same style as mine. All i gotta say is he didnt have to do that because i didnā€™t copy his game. i also donā€™t copy games unless i ask the person first.

1 Like

yes urs
New Piskel - 2021-05-21T123526.408

1 Like

which game was it. i havenā€™t been on modd

1 Like

ur TD game with the big ol castle

1 Like

I am happy to help as long as in turn you allow me to have/make an admin feature. i am experienced in map making, scripting, unit making, and item/weapon making.

1 Like

i like to use blank template its beter

1 Like

bruh r u datboisus bro

1 Like

if u r sus pls stop taking dolgoons games i heard that u have now tooken 3 of them and he is very very angry i mean hes a child hes younger then me and im 14yrs old

1 Like

im 12 so i be beter than hims i be younger and can still make beter games also i copy none of his games

1 Like