Anyone wanna help me make a shooter game?

all my games are original my games are
1).evolvers
2).1$
3)survive new camp fires
4).save script
5)save script with /commands
6).chat commands

1 Like

also i have my own custom teir 1 saves scrips

1 Like

stop da cap ik ur using my save script aand also hes like 10 or 11 everyone knows who u got ur 1$ game from

1 Like

who i made the scripts you could not figure out dummy remeber that

1 Like

also fix my dorrrrrs

1 Like

bruh i forgot them i figured it out after a while DUMMY lol

1 Like

u didnt help me remember it at all u just said alr i invited u the next day after i figured it out XD

1 Like

BRUH UR DOOR SCRIPTS ARE SO EZ HOWD U EVEN MESS THEN UP?!?!?! bruh

1 Like

idk I got distracted and I did not have time to do it also i need your help to make it so that i can change name like this eggoboid to eggoboid|pro to |eggoboid|stron without making it eggobid|pro|stron

1 Like

no i am not datboisus i am dat_boi21 i have had 5 people ask me the same question but my in-game username is dat_boi21 sorry about the confusion. I myself have been tracking down datboisus but have had no luck I have heard that datboisus trashed garfield clicker lately. or some other clicker game

1 Like

i will make a decoy game to catch him red-handed and send the evidence to m0de or whoever the current admin for modd.io is and get them to ban him from guest account(using cookies) and his sign-in account i am sorry for your loss. i will avenge dalgoons any way I can, i am working on it now actually.

1 Like

um i was not talking to you i wanted to know how to fix my name probelem

1 Like

hes talking to me not u eggo

1 Like

ok well then bla bla

1 Like