Chat message bug

I’m just gonna explain it really fast: Sending two chat messages at once deletes one of the message. Just try it in a game, have a script where two chat messages are sent to chat, and you’ll see only one message comes up. I’ve noticed this happen ever since the new chat design came out.

More longer explanation (cuz im a nerd) : So you have 2 chat messages, “Hello” and “hi”. “Hello” is sent first and “hi” is sent second, but they send at the same time, which makes “Hello” not appear in chat and only makes “hi” appear instead. It’s really annoying because when I want to say something, it just disappears so I have to type it again along with the system messages deleting itself too. Please fix. Really annoying. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

3 Likes

There is a cooldown between 2 messages sent by the same user, afaik it has been this way before the chat redesign. It’s also applied to script actions “send chat message”.

3 Likes

my message still sometimes deletes itself even if i didnt send two messages at once, literally someone said something and i could see it for literally a millisecond until the system message came up and said “Auto-saved!” and deleted the guys message.

2 Likes

it’s like modd’s equivalent to roblox’s chat censor system

1 Like