Dead chat rip modd.io

Rip modd.io it’s very dead and this well its more dead than the site
I haven’t seen a new user in forever and I haven’t got a single response in over a week so long modd.io.From one millennial to another: If you can't salute the man, salute the  rank | TheHill

1 Like

Yeah… the reason why forums is dead because the link for the forums is so hard to find, it’s just easier to use discord…

1 Like

yes but modd.io is just as dead and hard to find honestly I could probably fix this “Deadness” problem but m0dE probably won’t let me help anyways
the problem is marketing and believes me I know a thing or two about how to market. Actually, I might just ask if I can market the site to help get more players and stuff because currently its hard to find modd.io

1 Like

Ads are the solution… but they cost a lot. Modd.io is fairly dead because there’s no efficient way to “easily” find the site.

1 Like

Yes, but I would help but cuz m0dE only wants coders and stuff would not let me help yes ads are expensive but you don’t need ads you can market it on other sites like .IO games.com and crazygames then people will see and will want to play modd.io games and make games

1 Like

what modd.io needs is sponsors because if they have sponsors they can pay for adds and be advertized or they could sponsor people on youtube or use google ads

1 Like

Yeah, but probably the reason why m0dE doesn’t really want you to help because you don’t, no offense, have a good reputation on modd…

1 Like

that’s cap people like me, and it does not really matter if I have a good public reputation if I can get the job done. So It would not matter if I have a good reputation. For example, if you need a new doctor are you going to hire the dude who people dislike but has the most skill of anyone or the dude with a good reputation but has no idea how to be a doctor.

1 Like

Well, if you have a bad reputation for doing something, you don’t want to hire them. m0dE’s probably might think you’ll do… something.

well, no one would want to hire you. it’s true though and you know it.
but I can still advertise without m0dE by indirect means by advertizing my games on other platforms and getting more players on the site

Of course no one would want to hire me. Did I say that? Anyways, actively advertising something requires the copyright (I think) for advertising for it.

not advertising the site olny my game but by doing so I get more players on modd.io

The forums are dead…

Now the Discord server is becoming the forum…

Not really, nobody really knew this existed-
I mean the link was kinda hidden:

bruh ikr but the discord server sucks because it’s also dead and it just become active every once and a while it needs remodling yk.

Yeah u have a bad reputation on moddio lol its cuz ppl say u keep robbing them of their games