Deathmatch Rework Feedback & Bugs

The new deathmatch rework is almost done, and this is the place to put your feedback on the game along with any bugs that you find! If you haven’t played the new rework yet, go check it out! The link is below:

3 Likes

Wow, your game is well-remade. The arts are unique, using the symbol character of modd.io, and there’re a variety of weapons available in the game. Moreover, there are obstacles to hide, still breakable by a lot of bullets, which adds another point of tactics. One point is that players can get the ammos quite easily from the treasure box. Most of them are just one-hit by a gun, so it’ll be a bit less exciting than when it has 300 or 500 health. Plus, as for the ammo, I cannot see how many bullets I can still fire, so I recommend you to show the ammos in the item slot. Overall, as a death-match template, I can say it cannot be better.

2 Likes

So i notice a couple mistakes so when you first create the game nobody spawn thats because when i looked at the script why it did not work it because the triggering was not ‘‘player join’’ it was blank same for when a player leaves the game script but i fixed it in my game im just saying this for the people that can’t or don’t know how to fix the problem.

1 Like