Do not make rag or piku cute contrubitor in ur games

DO NOT MAKE RAG OR PIKU CUTE CONTRUBITOR IN UR GAMES THEY USE U FOR , STUFF THEY BOTH USED ME FOR SAVE SCRIPT NOW THEY HAVE IT.

i have never used ur save script stop spreading rumors and i dont need ur scripts im completely original baby . YESSIRRRRR

LOL but pls stop this is getting out of hand we could get ur IP Address Banned from site if you dont stop and i dont want that to happen i just want everyone to be happy so pls stop spreading rumors about me and pikucute u were the one who griefed his game he doesnt even kno ur save scripts

Look who was begging and saying Please I want to know I was ur friend for so long or something I have a pic of it you just used me and I will admit That I rage a lot but mostly I not

@mommmm. pls stop Ragdev has his own ways of doing things and he never takes stuff he even helped me with some of my games.

:confused: Only when he wants to smh we were making a game But he decided to stop randomly so I gaved up to because I cant install tiled to make a tilehsheet he only like this toward me and he started this and piku did first!

name 1 game i used ur save script in i wanna hear this crap

dude i said how cuz i didnt think it was possible not so i can use it i just wanted to see ur expertise

and i still help ppl who ask for help i didnt stop helping u, u just didnt tell me what else u wanted to add in ur games

1 Like

lol ragdev im better scripter than you :troll:

1 Like