Does alfaPHENEX like anime?

World’s hardest question. Does he, or does he not?

Definitely

That´s what he watches all the time

Bro i donbt watch well actualy i do watch anime hmmm ima have to rethink my life :v

well considering some of my coments and images I do like anime
Kirie_mirror_simile (3)

XDXD SUFFER

yo ima not go to htat link its so sus amoungus
IC-313n_human

burh u never heard of 9anime before it litterally has EVERY anime on there pikucute,Zeide,Demogam,Chhess,m0dE,VNeko and I all use it

ok well i might use it at some point thanks for the link though

lol i think this story from the Wanderers library is funny here’s the exerpt: tossed the final loop around the ceiling fan and with a final look at the room around the room, looped the other end of the rope around his neck.

The nice one nonchalantly pulled an electronic tablet out of thin air and began typing away. “Again, doesn’t really affect us.”

As Sam finished the noose, he peeked over the edge of the bed, the distance had never seemed so far before. “Goodbye world,” he said to nobody in particular. With his eyes closed, he took a step forward into the empty air.

The angry man had zoned out for a moment, but startled when Sam prepared to jump. He quickly yelled, "No! You tied the knot wrong!”.

Sam also startled but had already began to jump, he grasped at his neck in utter fear that his death would be excruciatingly painful, but the knot was to the right and his neck snapped when his weight pulled on the rope.

Geoff and Clarence remained on his shoulders as he hung from his ceiling fan. Geoff laughed. “I love to give em a good scare before they go.”

There is CrunchyRoll