From Where Should I Start?

Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

1 Like

Announcements - A category that some staff members can send here, this category is used to talk about changes and annoucements in official modd.io

General Discussion - A category that allows you to talk anything about modd.io stuff or others

Resources - A category that has topics that have useful guides or free assets throughtout that category

Game Editor Help - A category that people send it if they don’t know how to make some basic stuff throught the modd.io

Scripting Help - A category that people send it if they don’t know how to make a script that they make the game more expansive and playable.

Bug Report - A category that people send it if there are some glitches in modd.io, They are common bugs or glitches that happen throught the modd.io

Suggestions - You used to post topics that you want to add some stuff to the game, You now basically submit your suggestions at https://moddio.nolt.io

Job Offers - A category that people send it if they want developers or job opportunities for building games

Site Feedback - A category that people send it how the forums work.

Lounge - A secret category that’s only availbile through people who have Trust Level 3 or above.

1 Like