Help me make a game pls!

i want to make a scp game that will be very cool if you want to help just ask and if i think you are worthy you will be a contributor later i will make some mods :smiley:

no eggoboid dont do it theres too many already and ppl will make fun of u cuz their gonna be like “Oh ThErEs ThE wEeBwEb CoPiEr” and their gonna call ur game Fecure Fontain Frotect and trust me they do this stuff so dont do it instead make a original monster game made by u and not referenced by anyone

i can help u with it tho but pls dont do a scp game

i helping my frend me and him making a good one

here is the like to the relese https://moddio.discourse.group/t/new-game-releasing-soon/993

yeah prepared to get BURNED >:DDDDDDDDD

i will neve i will put you in the oven and turn it to 360 and set a timer for 30-60 mins then take out and season you yummy

u kno u season before cooking right??? LOL

i season after flesh would taste bad otherwise

nope cuz if u cook the seasoning before cooking u give it time to spread and absorb into the flesh

no tastes bater the other way around ask people who eat potatoes raw

also what gender are you just asking

ew wtf bro idk anyone who eats raw potatoes anyways fries r different if u season fries before putting them in the deep fryer then the seasonings will burn off and go to the bottom of the fryer and im a male human being LOL

i like dem raw it makes dem crunchy

TF EW BRUH JUST OVER FRY THEM LOLOLOL blah

JK i dont eat raw potaoes

also its not human male its homos sapien male or beter put a human of the male kind

I WILL BEAT U IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN >:( why just why

also i am a human of the fe-male kind

nvm i will not beat u but why