Here is why mommmm is an asshole

SO, heres the story
i ask mommmm to do map for my game, didnt do shit for like 1 week and i have to do the map myself
and she literally mad at me for considering who is a better contributor.
If you made a game, you need help will you consider before thinking who will do the job better?
of course you will ! and she is literally mad at me for thinking
anyway, dont trust mommmm, asshole 100 %
dont say i lie to others mommmm, you didnt do the job and thats the fact :frowning:
wasted me like 1 week waiting for you

1 Like

bruh he gon make rumors about u using him for save scripts too

1 Like

Dudes just drop this crap already your just making this issue a bigger problem.and honestly its getting pretty annoying.

1 Like

just forget what ever happened. also if mommmm sees this its gonna bring up another argument.

1 Like

ASLO you could use a more Nicer word Other than a hole. that could be offensive.

1 Like

that word can get you perma banned from the forums and the games

1 Like

well i flaged him so he probally crossing his fingers now

1 Like

oof if ur message about making the problem bigger was directed to me im sry

1 Like

no it cant modd.io is an 18+ site it stated that in tos, Did you not read that?

1 Like

well im 14 so does that mean i cant use modd?

1 Like

ooof :frowning: :expressionless: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

1 Like

modd.io is not a 18+ site or it wouldnt delete games that contain LEWD or block cuss words

1 Like

read TOS Period. That simple.

1 Like

Bruh, nobody reads the TOS lol.

1 Like

i do “lol”…

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. notice what this started as then look at what we have made this discussion

1 Like

im just sayin since they now kno that most of the ppl on modd.io is 18- they made a lot of restrictions so parents dont ban them from the website

1 Like

Y like potatoes yuuuuuum also if youre looking for people to help y can help you I’m an artist and many people have been wanting me to do their map for then

1 Like

bruh u saw what mommmm did to me tho that was all a lie 100% and also i never did anything to mommmm to make him feel any anger all i did is tell them to stop arguing with my friend pikucute and he lies saying He StOlE mY sAvE sCrIpT aNd ThEn AbAnDoNeD mE (a script i never used) tbh when mommmm told me about it yeah i did wonder how he did it then after i found out it gave me hope to try and make my own save script but i never used mommmms so when they said rage wer not frends anymre i was like ok thats weird what did i do then they left and joined a game i was in telling the owner BAN RAG AND PIKU THEY USED ME FOR SCRIPTS (ngl its believable pikucute did) and i just wanted to track down mommmm and send some of my homies over there to teach him a lesson and thats when i found out he is a child so i said nvm and then just let them jabber on but they did too much they actually made me loose friends because he has a very big amount of friends and ppl who trust him but but not anymore after i showed everyone the truth but its facts 100% with what u say @derpish and get this mommmm was supposed to pay me 15$ for 3 games he wanted to make which i made all the maps,the items,the units and the scripts i worked alone and i got no money and after all that he decides to do this like what i abandoned u but u were the one using me for games that makes no since its more like u abandoned me ngl am i right but anyways the past is the past if mommmms a idiot then let him be a idiot shiiiid his trust percentage went down like yesterday anyways so what do i have to worry about

1 Like

Ok guys please just let this go i kinda left modd.io because of the sht

1 Like