How does this site work?

I am new. Here are a few statements/questions:

1. I started by watching the first few tutorials, but they are helplessly out of date.
  2. I can’t delete my failed attempts at getting things to work from my list of games.
  3. Nothing in the tutorials seems to be accurate
  4. Why do you need to trigger the player getting a character, when that bit of code seems unnecessary?
  5. What is Floor2?
  6. I really have no idea how to do anything.
  7. SERIOUSLY, DOES NOBODY ELSE FIND THIS CONFUSING?
3 Likes

You are not alone. I am pretty helpless right now.

If you just want to make games (non-multiplayer), I can highly recommend Flowlab.io

2 Likes

I agree about how bad the tutorials are. And (like you said) very old.

1 Like

Floor2 is a floor,but up in the floor,for example,the floor is dirt,and floor2 is plant,but funtion in equal floor,and for u play muchs vids,u need be cooperative for vid too,for see what u making,with sentiments,is not for copy vid.

1 Like
  1. The tutorials really are annoyinmg, but just try and learn as much as you can
  2. To delete a game,you have to enter it’s editor and go to menu -> settings -> delete game
  3. Again, tutorials are annoying here
  4. Characters are entities in-game, the player is like the control inputs. It is very neccesary, and puts graphics and models for the character
  5. Floor2 functions the same as floor, but appears above it, so you can have land above water or plants above grass
  6. Thats a long answer. I can DM you about it if need be
  7. It’s very confusing, but once you start doing it, you will understand completely
2 Likes