How to get the save script?

How do i get the save script? Do i have to do something?

3 Likes

You need to have Tier 2 to unlock the saving data feature

3 Likes

Screenshot 2022-02-04 8.40.31 AM

3 Likes

By having 15-20 players with unique IP (players that are not users) in a hour (which grants Tier 2, which in turn gives the save script).

3 Likes

not necessarily but ok

2 Likes

Ways To Get Teir2
1). get 10-20 ccu depending on the type of game.
2). Hacking(not very likely)
3). Having a good game idea and pitching it to m0dE(has to be done and really impresive)
4). Begging(not going to give you a good reputation)
5). Getting added to a tier2 game(its not your tier2 but you can say you helped make one)
6). Being m0dE
7). Just get lucky and hope m0dE comes into the game and gives it tier2(happened to me)
Ps: it was a ninja simulator
8). Give up trying(wont get you tier2 its just something that happens) _O~O_/

3 Likes

I once got hopeful that I would get tier 2 one of my games. I’ve grown wiser since that time, and now I’ve learned to accept that I’ll never get tier 2.

2 Likes

I get tier2 for free because m0dE likes me idk why lol but i forgot to mention you can pay 20$ a month to get tier2

2 Likes

personally i have 3 tier 2 games if you want and you have a good game i could import file so you could have tier 2 it would be on my servers but you could still have save and stuff the tier2 games circled

2 Likes

Nah, if I get tier 2, I would prefer to “actually” get it.

2 Likes

Wait, I’ve probably got 10-20 players on a game, but I still don’t have tier two.

3 Likes

its not automatic and its 10 ccu you need like 20 players who are loged in in the game for 1 hour then you have to ask on discord

3 Likes

Ask on discord huh? Guess I have to make a discord account…

3 Likes

i see your game its ummmmmmmmm meh

3 Likes

You saw my game? lol

3 Likes

Meh branded merkins

3 Likes

It’s still published??!??!?!?!?!?!?

3 Likes

right now I’m trying to find a game concept I like and I think I found one
“The hunted”

3 Likes

yes it very mutch is

3 Likes

Okay, can’t believe it’s still up, most my games unpublish after a few minutes cuz’ no players…

3 Likes