How to improve Topic.io?

How do I improve Topic.io?
So give some suggestions and feedback about how do you think about it.

3 Likes

Improve the Topic.io by changing the age requirement to LOW rather than being 12+ for a long time

not gonna talk about it since I’ve clearly declared myself.

2 Likes
Off-Topic and regarding @Apeothiosus's Post

@_LegFlower, no, @_580k. Let me give you a brief statement and my rant about you.

Listen, do you want to get suspended again? On your Alt Account? Your Main Account, _580k, was suspended by a Moderator. @toho doesn’t want to change the Age Rating or the Age requirement. Just leave them be. You literally have zero influence on them.

Persuading them is nearly impossible because they already decided to set the Age Rating or the Age Requirement to 12+ permanently. Also, why do you wanna change the Age Rating? If you still don’t answer, hopefully luck plays a point on your life cause I don’t know if you’re after this or maybe in the future.

1 Like

(Sorry for necropost)
You were guarding toho, Not gonna lie.

Can you just stop reminding this thanks.

1 Like

Alright, but i guess s1cK tried to guard you from Apeotheosis attack?

I guess not, he was just trying to make things speak clearly to “you” so that “you” will understand.

1 Like

Alright, i should avoid that next time, thanks

1 Like

I have the same opinion as toho, and I am never a big fan of your ambivalence with your main and alts. You look intelligent in main acc but make(made?) fusses and trolls in alts (especially as apeothiosus and llyspa)? Sigh:( I think s1cK is a sensible guy - what we don’t want is get provoked by the alts, after all. (though I think he’s also reacting overly a bit, it’s better to say “Nah (20 characters)” instead of a long text.)

If you want a logic fight, have an exclusive and optional thread to debate general topics, and everyone will be happy.

So, s1cK did not guard toho, he’s trying to make things speak clearly to me, so i will understand, If this debate continues to happen, then we need something to stop, so since Apetheosis is on hold, The hold is like a semi-suspension but that isn’t

1 Like

Yes, _580k. I just want you to stop being persistent. You keep telling toho that you want to change the Age Requirements of toho’s game. Its their game, they made it. And they can change the rules of their game. So, just stop. You don’t have to power to change it, only the mods.

Also, don’t play the victim with your alt. You’re just simply trying to get them suspended or banned in this forum.

But I’m a generous person. I didn’t report you to the mods, right? ;)

Oh boy I sure hope our beef is done. it’s overcooked af.

Yeah, I did. Cause that man won’t stop coming into my personal messages and talk some nonsense.

1 Like

Oh yea, so what s1cK was saying was just “stop saying that too many times”.
Just pls do not heat up the drama both of you, and never make it happen nonsense DMs as s1cK does not want them anymore.

1 Like

I hope this arguments come to an end with somewhat a peace ;) :slight_smile: :octopus:

1 Like