How to make each player spawn at different locations when the game starts?

Hey, I’m trying to make a game where when the game starts, each player will spawn at an individual island (9 islands in total). How would I make this since I cannot use the “spawn at random point on map” script? If you could send a code for me to copy and paste that would be super helpful since I’m not very experienced in programming. Here is the map and game link with the different islands that each player should spawn on (if it helps).
Link to game:https://www.modd.io/play/skywars#

Image of map:

1 Like

This should work
Trigger: when player joins game
(number comparison) if (random number between 1 and 9) = 1
then do: move last triggering player (or owner of last created unit) to island 1
else do: if (random number between 1 and 9) <= 2
then do: move last triggering player (or owner of last created unit) to island 2
else do: if (random number between 1 and 9) <= 3
then do: move owner of last created unit to island 3
Continue this script, with the number being raised by one each time. Hope I helped!

1 Like

nahhhhhhhhhh do not do this just do set variable unit island as random number between something and somthing then do run script spawn
if variable unit island = somthing move unit to position island somthing

1 Like

Use a random selection system similar to Braains.io’s make humans sick script?

set variable (i) as (random number from 1 to 9)
for all regions in (all regions in the game)
    do:
        if (name of (selected region)) contains (spawn) == true // don't loop over non-spawn regions like void
            then do:
                decrease (i) by 1
                if (i) == 0
                    then do:
                        // spawn player in the selected region
                    else do:
            else do:
1 Like

what app is that is not an app just a doc i should use it because its ahrd to explain it if you know what i mean