I cant play ANY games

Everytime I join a game it shows a white backround, takes a long time to load, and then says that the page is unresponsive. I have sound and music on, canvas render on, and low resolution. Any one know how to help?

2 Likes

Also all of my settings are frozen and aren’t able to be changed. I still cant load or play games.

2 Likes

Can you check console (ctrl+shift+j) for errors?
If you didn’t find any errors in console, maybe try clearing your cache

3 Likes

Hmm, that is too bad for me. However, I would like to clarify additional things to better understand your problem.

The first is if the phenomenon occurs for all games in modd.io or not, or some of the games here.

The second is the spec of your computer. If you don’t have enough memory or are using an old computer, you may find it difficult to show the game screen or load data rapidly. Even though it’s not a priority, you can check it when you are at a loss.

The third is whether you tried to hard refresh or clear the cache, as _580k mentioned above. It may fix the problem, as there has been constant updates to modd.io, for it is still in development and under renovation for a year.

The fourth is the information in the developer console. You can open it by pressing F12 if you’re using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. And take a screenshot of the console and share it here. However, make sure you DO NOT post any personal information here because everyone in the world can view this page theoretically, despite not directly reachable from a search result of google or other search engines.

The fifth is your communication environments. Are you connecting to the Internet via a WiFi access point or by inserting a plug to your network accessing card? If you’re using wireless communication for your Internet connection, sometimes your connection will get weak because of the interference of other devices, such as ovens or walls. In this case, if you’re using a laptop, make the access point and get close to it. If you are accessing the Internet with a wired network, then check out your router. If there is an error in your router, ask your parents to reboot it.

The priority of the four topics I’ve just mentioned so far is 3 → 1 → 4 → 5 → 2. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the recomentdations! I will try to do this and I hope it will fix my issue. Also if you want to know, the computer I play modd on is a school dell chromebook. Thanks!

3 Likes

Also all refreshs on my browser don’t fix the problem, and neither do shut downs or restarts

3 Likes

sken04942382
for the first prompt, yes this problem occurs in all modd games and still is
for number two, I just cleared away a bunch of old things in my downloads, but modd isn’t loading any games still
for number three, restarts, shut downs, and refreshing the page doesn’t work
For number four, my school computer doesn’t have a F12 button or any other F buttons, so I cant enter my console that way
The for the last one, I think my WiFi acess and communitcation is at full, and I play modd games like 5 feet away from the router, with nothing inbetween it and me.

3 Likes
  1. If you cannot press F12, then try Ctrl+Shift+I and Ctrl+Shift+J, and you will get the console.
2 Likes

My computer has started to work today for an unknown reason and now i can play games :D. Idk why it wasnt working before but it is now, but thanks for all the help!

3 Likes