I Cant Play Modd io With This Computer Anymore And Also RagDev Has Been Deleted

I Quit Making Games On Modd.io But I Still Wanted To Play But With One Of My Other Accounts But With RagDev There I Couldnt Use My Email To Help People Or Something So I Asked m0dE To Delete It But I Think He Ended Up Banning My IP Address While Doing It(i think he did that cuz he thought i wanted attention even tho without a account what attention am i supposed to get u kno what i mean)But Anyways If You See A Guest Join Ur Game Cuz Im Being Forced To Use IFrame Say Its RagDev Its Probably Me

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY man u were my best friend ;ccccccccc

because i quit game development on modd.io too many people that like my games say its trash and make me loose my chance of tier 2 so i left

you should ignore the ppl man ;c well good luck man u make the decisons be safe :smiley: ;c

im gonna resort over to Scratch.mit.edu and gamefroot Scratch:@OriginalRagdev GameFroot:RagDev so imma make games there + autosave is free so i dont have to worry :slight_smile:

Ok man take care dont leave me here hanging on make me contributor ion ur games i will work on it ;c
its ur decision man i will miss you one of my first friends i had on modd.io I will never forget you ;c
i miss u so much i cant spell ;c

thx man but idk how to invite people whats ur scratch name

Tell me if my links work when sharing it with people because i worked on a Idle and a clicker While I was gone Bellton Idle Meow Clicker

1 Like

I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IK HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE HISTORY ON SCRATCH NOW i wonder if i can make a chat or a online multiplayer game now???

1 Like

it works ur links work

cool so ummm how u doin???

im doing good can you help me with something pleasee its quick

how are you doing?? ;D

im good i been vibing im back on modd io by the way my new name is RagDev____pi

Nice man. good for you!