I found a secret button!

Oh my lord! I just found a secret button.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 10.38.42
How to get the secret button? Press tab a couple times. I think I am the first person to discover this.

1 Like

lol i found it lolllll

That’s cool, you are the 2nd to find it!

u liar ughhhhhhhhhhh

ś̶̛̘̳̯̝͓̱̖̙̦̲͚̱͍̃̔̕͘t̴̛̮̼͖̫̯̰̤͔̱͛̾͛̆̔̈́̓͂̉̈̈̆̔̔ò̸̢͙͉̗͈̜͓͚̘̯͚͖̝̦͍͆̑̆̕͝p̸͕̰̯̠̮̰̳͎̬̣̉̎̔̽̏̑̈̍͑̃͘͜͜͝͠ ̵͓̈́̌̊̚l̵̤̈͗̔͑͝ý̵̗̬̫̦̤̬̻̄͛̈́͒͠i̸̢̢̤͈̝͍͊͂̌̆͂̓̀́͆̕̕ṇ̵̨̻̖̬̌̽͛̏̇͌͌g̵̡̨̦̼̠͎͍̭̋̀͋̈́̅̈͜ ̶̗͚͖͊̂̏̊̒̈̾ͅr̵̨̧̛̖̭̳̫̖̦̰̲̜͖͇̥͊̈́̃̿͛̍͊̕i̵̧̺̼̗̳̲̹̜̹̓̔̏͑̅͐̀̕ǵ̶̱̖̅̽̒͑̑́h̸̰̣̙͉͌̈́̀̀̈̉͐͋́̓͋̂̈́̉͝t̵̞͛͊̀̌̉͛͒͋͐̕͠ ̷̢̯͕̙̹̱͕͖̳̤̣̩̪̭̉͋͌̃̈́̀̑̕͠͝n̸̮̝̗̰̯͛͐̎̔̈́̐́͝͠o̷̡͙̥̰̱̤̳͖̻̟̤̲̯͉͇͗̆̈́w̶̨̙̺̫̦͙͓̜̼̠̮̜̞̹͋͛͜.̸̡̛͔͎̗͙̲̝͎̀͂̽̔͆͝͝.̵̛͍̠̠̯͓̌̆̆͂͑̂̃̋̽̋̔̉̓͘.̸̟̭͈̣̗̯̹͕͖͍̝̇͐̕͝ͅ

I am not! I found it first then you did 2nd!

i̵͔͒̑̏̏͗̅̑͂̾̔́̑̚͝ ̴̡̣͎͇͕̰̯͇̬̲̭͓̅́͐͗̋̕͜͝ͅw̷̧̫̜̮̝̣͋ͅi̷̢̢͔͉̫̠̗͓̙͖̪͛ļ̶̞̜̪͆̅̚͝͝l̸̬̂̎̌̋͋ ̵̢̛̝͙̩͕̤̜̯͖̣͈̞͍̪̋̄̉́̍́̄͆͑͠b̸̛̹̙̦͇͍̥̲̠̺̰̤͎̏͊͂̈́͒̍͜͝ͅe̷̜̽̿̒̍̔̈́́̂́̇ ̴̖̞̜̋m̷͙͕̫̟͇̳͇̺̓͂͛́̎̐̏̅̾͘͠͝a̸̡̜̖̦̜̬͇̝̜̺͕͕͉͊́̈́̓̏̔̈́ͅd̷̺͖̺͂͒̈̃̎̄͝ ̶͉̜̬͈̫̩̞͓͚͇̜̉͌͆͋̽͋̊̀̀̚à̸̟͚͙̼̮̬̣̯̘̞̩̘̤̽̊͊́̿́̃͌͒̌̃͘̕n̸̡̟̼̹͉̜̜̮̼̯̠̤̜̎͐̈̓͗͐͑d̵̨̧̛̖͍̪̞͓̫͉͗̓̐͌͂͗͊̌͗̚ ̴̨̡̢̳͕͕͙̝̻͖͕̟̼͔̯̈́̒̔̾̄͘̚į̵̢̼̗̹̟̪̜̠͎͊͒͂̾̎͂̊͊̒̚ͅ ̶͈̣̱͉͉͓̘͚̈́̒̃̔̍̒̇̾͛̿w̴̗͔͔̟̘͇̣̲͈̟͈͎͌̄̍̿̂̅͒̌͊͘ì̸͈͂̊͗͆̇̀̋̇͘͘͝͝l̴͍̜͙̳̈́͆̉̈l̷̻͚͉̭̠̘͇͈͙̰̥̮̺͙̃̀́̾̿̍̃͂̍̈́̀͘͜͝ ̷̬̹̯̫̺̳͕͚̐̔̀͆́͆̒͑̇͐͛̏̾͑͠t̴̡̡̬͇̫̗͇͍͙̣͓͐̉̽̾͂̀͗̃͝e̶̢̢̨̦͈̳̯̬͓̝̘̽̊̾̌͂̿̓̏̈͋̚l̸̢̓̑̄͒͐͗̈́l̴̛̛͖̜̮͍͎͎̜͍̠̊͋̀͂͛̿̉͑͆̃͘͜ ̵̤͈̻͆̂̾̆̈́̂̀̓͆̕̚͠ḻ̸̳̯̣̹̹̖̻͙͍̪͉̾̀͑̑̾͐́̓͜͝͝u̵̲͍̗͙͑̂̅͐̊̏̕̚n̷̖̩̮̠̦̼̦̬̼͔̪͈̄́̊̑̅̒͗ạ̵̇̔͒͂͆̋̌̇̍̿̐̓͂̐͝r̶̢͇͖̱̯͔̩̃͜ ̶̫͖͎̐t̸̳̖̔̓̋̆̈́̈͂̍͝ọ̶̙̣̼̤̱͕̻̱̜̹͈̣̥̓́̇̑̕͠ ̴̮͇̯̆̓́̿̃̊͌p̶̗͎̲̼̦̳̮̦͓͙̲̄͛̎̐̋͑͛̀̕ͅľ̸̩̉̊̈̅́͛̉̀͛͘ą̴̘̼̠̆͑̾̍̏͌̑̍̇̽̍̒y̴̖͚̣͗̓ ̵͚͚̳̹̹̝͌̓̇̑̌̃͌ͅs̵̨̨̠̳̲͍̹̓̉̽̓̀̋́̚͝t̷̮͈̫͇̳̝̻͚̻͚̪̞͖̩̉̓̅͑̓͂͑̑̅̋̃ä̵͔͖́b̴͔̘͙͉̥̘̔̀̅͗̒̂̈́͆̋͜͠͝ ̴̨͕̥̱̳̥̺͖͚̟͛a̷̧̼͇̞͂̓̒̂͒̋̏͑͗́̎̕͜͠͝͝n̷̢̡͍̬̞̝͈̹̬̱͉̥͖̬͚͆͛̋̓̋d̷̢̺̦̣̻͖͍͈͉͙̝́̈́͘ ̴̩͖̹̜͔̒g̴̝͖͊̀̉͐͐̇ơ̴̧̻̗̮͚̱͓̮͇͖̓͑̒̇͌̓̒͂̕͘͝͝ͅ ̵̙̖͚̻͔̟̗͓͙͌̽̒́̓͂̃̎̑̊̕͠͠ͅs̴̮͍̭̝͖̤̯͖̘̘̩̗̆̈͆̃͐̕ḙ̴͖̻̌̚̕͝e̶̡̘̖̥̤̱̰̮̼̓̔k̵̢̙̫̭͕̦̙͚͚̙̖̱̤̮͙̊͂͂͊ ̷̧̨̛̦̘͍̺̬̼̒̈́̇́̍̆̔̿͆̐̎̾͆̚͜ͅw̶̡̨͖̙͕̻̞͍̝͈̤̰̲̞̉͗̑̿̒͂̓́̄̿̈̀̈́͠͝ì̵̡̨̜̥͓̖̹̘̬̮͉̟͒͛̀̒̂͑̚͠ṱ̴̞̥̹͖͕̣̏̑̏̉̈́͌̃͛̆́̊̿̊h̴̡̨̩̫̗̩̿̕͜ͅ ̶̨͖͖̤̫̫́͗͆̇̋̊ỹ̷̡̢̛̤̥̙̖͖̩̪͚̳̭͖̩̎̅͑͗̅͌̇̓̚̚͠͠ͅo̶̧̨̨̼̤͔͔̾͑̄̅͗̈͋̓͜u̵̡̢̖͚̦̠͈̳̤͔̘̇͗̆̄̕ ̷̧̳̘̳̗͈͍͔͍͓̥̬̹͍̾͑̑̌@̷̢̥̳̮̯͕̗̬͓̪̤̹̩̮͂̿̎Ȩ̸̧̢͔̬͕̬̹͖̹̻̗̙̗̽̊̓̐͊̾͑͆̋̎͜d̵̢̨̛͍̪̱̗̰̱͚̹̙̩͗̋̈́̈́͂͘͝w̸̼̘̱̌̃͆̀̊̉̊͘ȧ̷̭̗̝̜̦̮̤̦̺̹̉̾̐̐̿ŗ̴̧͚̜̳̖̖̩͈͈͖̟̐̑̐͛́̑͒͛̽͐̓͘͠ͅd̴͖̩̘̟̱͔͎̲̜͐̊̽̈̓̊̓̓̇̍͒̄̽̄̀R̴̘̭̝̜͋̄͛̉̇̽̑͝_̶̧̜̯̗̥͖̫̠̗͉̘̘͛̉̈́͒̿̽́̉̌̅́̉͜͝F̷̱̈́̿̾̉͛̌̍́͘U̵̢̻̮͍̯̙͎͎̘̮̻͚͎̱͍̾̔̾̂̂̕Ǧ̵̢͑̇̓̈̅͌̈͐̃̚̚͝͝Y̸̡͕̝̬͐̏̄͗̑͑̔̋̃̃̚̕͝ͅ

Bro just confirm it that’s the secret button.