I got hacked :|

acc got hacked today so i cant log in plus if i play my name is changed

please fix cause this is anoyying

hello @DaRk_SpIrItS you can change your password ok??

Select “Forgot password” when logging in. Make sure you set a strong password and don’t share it with anyone else. That is how accounts get stolen. There have not been any modd.io account hacks

2 Likes

Not true, one of my test dummy alts got hacked and they deleted all of my games data that I was using with it and even broke MusHev making it a way that it can’t be deleted and also if you open it, it will lag ur computer. I don’t know what I’ve could’ve done to have that happen but it happened last year

1 Like

hey you need to fix pin and so we can buy skins and it a bug going on in modd.io

and ik a lot of people who’s accounts have also been hacked and griefed, if this story is true than they probably cannot change their password, they just have to make a new account and hope their email doesnt have the same password as their moddio account

A short story

Little late but, there was one time when someone join my game and gave me a random modd.io account. (S)he type it and the chat and just left. I was able to log in into that account, and after that, that account was deleted.

I guess multiple people had access to that account. Don’t know why they join the game and tell me that modd.io account and just left.

2 Likes

first of all
why do that??

I just shared some story, that’s all.

1 Like