I thought publishing was back

So apparently, the publish button was added back, but not the publishing part. I published it and it wouldn’t publish. “Five Magicks isn’t published yet. Try again in five seconds.” is what it says, but every time I try to reload the screen it stays that way? How come?

3 Likes

Its bugged I tried to publish it to but when I do it just unpublishes it, its there game, its broken and its so stupid the have to fix it

2 Likes

It reliefs the mind of all worries rick astley is god

2 Likes

Lmao if you try to rickroll me, try harder.

2 Likes

since the wix link is mad long i made u this to show u how to publish ur game but it might be bugged
:confused:

3 Likes

Where is it? and also how?

2 Likes

shorturl.at/yGXY8 is the link and what do u mean how its a website maker

2 Likes

Gotta love YouTubes Grammarly ads in the beginning

2 Likes

But for real Im tryna test my game out, Idk what changes to make if I can´t even publish the game I saw a video from the modd dude where you can kinda force start it but yeah idk

2 Likes

gosh fucking dammit ill get u one day

2 Likes

it took me like 2hrs and 23min to make this pls enjoy it and share this with all of ur friends because this is genious
https://moddio-game-publisher-bot.glitch.me/

3 Likes

looks good ima test if it works i hope it dose if so then gg bois :grinning:

2 Likes

RAG DEVVVV!!! you dam rick rolled me i hate you so mutch :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: the link is a rick roll but its very convincing :V

2 Likes

You…you motherfucker, a fucking genius I´m not even mad bro im just in disbelief you are something else

2 Likes

Still looking for a solution ;(

2 Likes

Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry.
Never gonna make a lie.

2 Likes

You wrote the lyrics wrong :frowning:

1 Like

The last two were wrong, haven’t listened to it for a while…

1 Like

lol DONT SNITCH ON MEEEEEEEE

1 Like

yeah idk what to do m0dE made so much updates

1 Like