If anyone needs art for a game they're making

I’d be glad to. I’m an artist, pixel or not I love art.

2 Likes

I like doing art a lot so I would really like making units for people to use, because I’m bored :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you are crap and you are gay you are a ver gay man

2 Likes

pff what ha I’m not asking for my gender thanks I’m straight

2 Likes

I bet you’re some emo girl cutting your wrist under those sleeves tucked high below your hands you greasy fatass
I’m joking lmao
I know these forums are kinda dead. But I have this post here so if anyone needs art, then I’m just saying I’d be really glad to cos I’m bored.

1 Like

hmmmmmm i dont agree im a boy thank you but any ways no im good at art want to seeScreenshot 2021-10-20 12.35.49 PM

1 Like

no but realy heres some game art i made
Screenshot 2021-10-17 10.12.10 AM (3)

1 Like

It was a joke
and ok never said you weren’t good at drawing

1 Like

lol ik but any ways i might need help with some art you can help but pls don’t change scripts if you help join the discord server and also I need your modd.io username to add you so I need you to tell me it the game name is ninja simulator1633911612717_1631630611812_download_(1)(4)(1)(1)(1) (4) (1)

1 Like

join my game at https://beta.modd.io/play/Ninja-Simulator-is-op

Uh, I guess I could use some help on the art, because I suck at pixel art so if you tell me your username I can add you.

1 Like

ok
its alfaPHENEX59 i can help but im thinking you mean the other guy the one who made the post if so its ok

1 Like

I was asking BOTH of you, although I mainly use pixel art for my games.

1 Like

well if you are adding me tell me so ik the name of the game

1 Like

Five Magickz (yes I know how to spell). It’s in alpha stage, because I suck at coding.

1 Like

ok
my name is hesnut
servers are down right now so I will get to that later

1 Like

maybe I made this post at the wrong time, school is back and I’ve already been given 3 assessments, I’ll make space

1 Like

I don’t want to bother you, I won’t add you right now so you can focus on your studies.

1 Like

i actually need some game art i need a good looking scp 682

1 Like