Internecion cube game help needed

If you would like to help me with my new game based on an animated series by Liam Vickers contact me here and I will see if I want you on my team to help me make a plot storyline

dialogue and art, ext…

3 Likes

I could help with art or some coding.

2 Likes

well what is your art skills if you can make some decent art and post it here ill add you
make a person riding a bike and make it animated oh and make it top dow so I see hair not the side of the head then your in

3 Likes

i dont need help with coding im a super good coder

3 Likes

are you going to make the art or what ik your active
lol

3 Likes

Usually active but not very consistent

2 Likes

well did you make the thing i asked for

3 Likes

Well modd is bugged out, there are like 2 players online and I cant even publish a game because thats also bugged and you havent shared the game yet

2 Likes

i asked you to make someone riding a bike on piskel that dose not involve modd.io

3 Likes

Alr ill go work on it and see how it turns out if it turns out bad I wont even bother sharing it

2 Likes

btw why is modd being very buggy rn

2 Likes

because making characters for a game and having them look good is a must I mean I spent like 40 min on I.C.–ON look

2 Likes

So how should the person look like should it be like a normal looking person riding a bike or a default modd circle dude

2 Likes

May i have a glimpse of the player model or like the main character of the game

2 Likes

its the main character the game folows a story and so the other people are AI it will be a game where the other players by that I mean real people are invisible to you and you will continue with a quest the point is to destroy the shadow government with a kid named max the game is backed on the episodes this will be episode 1 ill explain more later
and don’t you dare use the modd.io circle person it has to follow my design the face needs to be similar to the one of the main character who is a robot so I need you to make it so that they are a human and they have to be in black and white the game is in black and white and the map is not that’s now the show looks so I’m going of of that.

3 Likes

Gotcha, going to work on the bike and the dude right now :+1:

2 Likes

Going to take at least 30 minutes and hour max maybe

2 Likes

here is some of the characters they are ai there a helicopter and a truck
New Piskel - 2021-11-24T104945.161
New Piskel - 2021-11-24T100831.088

3 Likes

What do you want me to do with these?

2 Likes

they are AI they are government vehicles the story is told in chat though
like this Government agent #1 : hey maby we shouldn’t keep chasing him he’s going so fast and its not like we really care

3 Likes