Introducing Stab.io 3!

I don’t understand why he told me to unpublish it as there’re no valid reason to do that.
Let’s think of the case of sabotage and data thief.
In the former case, if you have a contributor in your game, they will be able to edit all the variables to destroy your game even when it’s unpublished.
As to the latter, the thief cannot steal your game’s JSON data while it’s unpublished, but they will be able to get it by as soon as it’s available. And the thing is, players can’t enjoy your game unless you make it published. So, it’s meaningless to keep it unpublished.

1 Like

And because you still can’t use discord, you will need to do without it. They gain the upper hand over you due to the proximity to the site owner(s); they can appeal to the admins via discord…

2 Likes

Yeah we little minors have no discord :frowning_face:

I thought you said making a topic that tells people not to play would get banned, so how would this be different? Also I doubt mods will remove it cuz it probably never happened before and I don’t think it’s against rules and also the mods will think it’s greedy suppression (it is if they didn’t steal ur code, but they probably did)

2 Likes

I guess I can “nuke” the fake game and put bombs so the game will probably quit playing them.

Is “nuking” a good option to just make people head to the actual game?

1 Like

Not at all.
It’s hard to set a bomb, the fake creator may just remove it, and most importantly, you will lose more reputation than the fake for destroying the game data.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Umm wdym “nuking”

Skibidi

I don’t know if it is a good idea to nuke any games

It means to have people just spam the same thing, convincing to join the “actual” game over and over again or just set up a giant bomb that should probably unpublish anything.

What do you prefer

• My Normal OC
    icon_66

• Wasteland OC
    Wasteland oc

0 voters