Introducing Stab.io 3!

https://www.modd.io/play/StabIo3/

Hello, I have decided to make the third series of Stab.io, and it is called Stab.io 3!

I began developement on this game at January, 13 2024.
This is actually the REAL Stab.io 3 because I claimed the name after on January 2024.

3 Likes

Can I be contributor cuz I have no ideas and I’m kinda bored

1 Like

Sorry, but I have like 6 contributors in this game, so it is unlikely I’ll give you. I can remove an inactive contributor and add you, but that will be later.

3 Likes

I’m worried about another betrayal… But good luck on your modd journey!

2 Likes

I hope the end result won’t be the same as Stab.io 2

2 Likes

Anyways don’t leak your password whatever happens. Even though they may threaten/extort you, they’re all illusional and the person across the screen is doing that to deride you.

2 Likes

And what they enjoy the most is you wastefully give in to tell them the password, or all the progress that you’ve made.

2 Likes

How do I prevent them from doing these bad things?

1 Like

You can’t prevent so beware of it.

1 Like

I won’t tell my password, or progress that is too risky.

2 Likes

Tbh you shouldn’t give ppl contributor unless they do develop the game.

1 Like

Alright, but I have introduced skill qualities, so they should learn that they HAVE to be trusted to get admin rights.

1 Like

Also, does banning them, muting them or warning them probably help them not to do it?

1 Like

NOTE: The game is unpublished, due to issues handling with a person that made a fake stab.io 3.

I’m not actually making a topic about not to play the fake because that is gonna get me banned on this forum.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think it’s against the rules to make a fake game, so…
Your only chance is to either convince the contributors to stop making fake games or sabotage them somehow (like get someone to become contributor in that game and then they delete all files and reset data, and you should do that after you make a very big update so they fall a lot behind)

You should keep publishing if you want to keep your game thrived, as if it’s unpublished, the players will head to the fake game.

1 Like

@sken04942382 the reason it’s unpublished is so that the contributors can add updates in secret and then the fake game can’t steal ideas. @580kRevived I wish I could help so if there’s anything you need me to do just reply to me and tell me what to do

1 Like

But it’ll be meaningless as they can steal the game json at any time.
He should fight with the fake by the authencity.

2 Likes

It isn’t the reason, the reason is a little bit different.

slient
I published a little bit later because he told me that the wrinkler is silent.

I can actually make a takedown request topic so this should teach them a BIG lesson.

2 Likes

But are fake games really against the rules?

2 Likes