Let's argue about what is the most useless option/script/whatever in modd.io!

I think it’s probably the option to change between basic and advanced editing, because you always want to edit scripts also.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-02-08 3.44.41 PM

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-02-08 3.46.02 PM
ah dont want any player i got you

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-02-08 3.47.06 PM
dosent even exist

2 Likes

Who tf uses this? end game

2 Likes

Useless. Who needs to open menu?

2 Likes

Allow duplicate IPs? Doesn’t even work when it’s enabled. AB testing alternative? Only one option, can’t change it. Tiled Import/Export tf who uses this? Twitter/Facebook link, no-one really uses that ngl, solan.io option, bro m0dE, we’re not interested. Racer Template? When’s the last time you’ve seen a racing game.

2 Likes

I believe I have created a server-based database on a modd.io game making it possible to save units data even if they leave on tier1 unlike my more simple tier1 save this will not keep the unit the unit will be destroy but I think the data should save I call it “The Database”
At some point, I will show you it in a screen recording if it works!

2 Likes

ANNNNND I’ve ran into a brick wall the modd.io servers are to laggy or refuse to load the data

2 Likes

Okay, and it gets so frustrating seeing more and more games getting tier 2 and I don’t have tier 2 yet… guess I might have to make a discord account (a.k.a a nightmare).

2 Likes

[“The database” test](file:///home/chronos/u-d73ea36af8349ce932197cb04edcb6befdb60339/MyFiles/Downloads/Screen%20recording%202022-02-08%209.19.43%20PM.webm)

2 Likes

Tiled Import/Export tf who uses this?

You mean you’ve never exported a map??? Lots of people use this to edit their map in Tiled because the Modd.io online map editor has some bugs and less features…

2 Likes

A while back I discovered that there exists a Dialogue data type. You can create a ‘dialogue’ type variable and even make Dialogue Comparisons.

Now why would anyone EVER need this? Absolutely stumps me.

2 Likes

Did you mean to post this as a reply to this topic…? It seems a bit unrelated to me. Maybe you should create your own post for this instead. As for your database, I’m interested as to how it works. Mind posting the script or giving an explanation?

2 Likes

Hmm… doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Yeah they deleted that forum… all those things are sooo old.

2 Likes

2 Likes

yes that’s absolutely useless

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol its not that useless you just don’t use it

2 Likes