Looking for some scripters, artist

LOL sup mommmm i could script for u and do the art i make tilesets,spritesets and more now lol thanks to piskel

Hey RagDev___pi Can you pls help me figure out how to make a working phone that lets you play sites like youtube inside the modd.io game like the Roleplay in the city map game so pls help

ok i will try but it aint as ez as it sounds u gotta make REAL scripts and not the coding blocks and also use dialogue but sure

also if u wanna make a good thumbnail use this site for the fonts :)) https://cooltext.com/

1 Like

i can help i am at most 7/10 game maker not the best but i can do most scripts and animations and sutch

I am great at making maps tell everyone in the forum that if they need a Map Artist/item Artist I am for the job if they need either a map or item artist then they just have to add jungcookies as a contributor

i mean ur not that bad but idk if u wanna be artist or con for this creators games they kinda lied saying i used them for save scripts when i never ever used it in one of my games and i never ignored them sooo u might not wanna continue this resume pushing

i have no idea what your talking about

Hello I am a good scripter and I will only like my name being shown as someone who helped the game and admin in return my username in modd.io is <l

mommmm started a rumor about me pirating a save script i never used all because him and pikucute had a fight in my game and i wanted them to stop thats what im talkin about

aye dont work for mommmm EVER their mean if u wanna stop a fight they have with ur friends and they spread rumors

eahpeople dont because of the fact that moommm is lying

what??? what is eahpeople???

and also this lie caused a lot of my friends to lose trust in me cuz mommmm has a huge fanbase off of the work i did (litterally) mommmm asked me to HELP him in 3 games and mommmm did no work and i made all the items,units,scripts,variables and maps and it took me 4 months for only 15$ and then they start telling ppl i abandoned them and used them for a save script that for the record i never used and never paid me (mommmm abandoned me basically)

hey ragdev im making a roleplay game wanna help me
because i need a phone script for texting/ watching youtube

ok i can do (i think) but u gotta wait 3.45hrs cuz im in school so in about 4hrs i will be active

OKAY tell me your username so i can add you its a roleplay game so help make it better and better than roleplay in city map

RagDev is my username

okay ill do it later today so you can get to work

hey jung to be able to watch youtube just get the codes on the site (if you are on chromebook hit ctrl u) the copp the code and put it in the dialogue.