Looking for some scripters, artist

Hello person if your reading this and if your good at art or scripting comment Because I am making a mining sim game I will do something in return or etc.

Ok i can do ores and im good at item spritesheet art and i am good at maps so con me my name is jungcookies

u here rn Because I want u to start working on it as soon as possible

I might be on later today okay i will be working on my game redlien rp tho so maybe this weekend my game redline rp is the best game on modd.io

Okie DO u know how to reduce the lag on my game cause it has like 100 enitys

HOLY BAJESUS Redline rp doesnt have that many entities also whats you game called and am i contributor

I might be able to help my game Starve.io has a bunch of entities and it isn’t laggy

im make you conturbitor rn Its called mining sim IM working on it but im so busy xD

Um mommm wacht out because he might mess up your game.

he messed up mine and i know it was him because the other helpers i trust and they have never done anything like messing up games.so beware jungcookies may mess up ur game.im not saying he will but he might.

I will not wtf are you talkin about arveyect is jealous also i destroyed your game becaue you copied mine my game starve.io

oh ok man thanks for the heads up

its k man I just u need to do art

umm i did not copy your game if it has any similarities its purely coincidental

and you also said that you destroyed my game when you lied to me that you didnt destroy that. Soooo that proves that some people shouldn’t trust you jung cookies because you are a prick.

you should’ve just told me that my game looked like yours and i would’ve changed the map or changed whatever was similar.But in a way when you destroyed my game you kinda helped me get some ideas. soo in a way you helped me without realizing it.

Hmmmmmmmm ye u did i remember u got on and u said did u make it to where there cant be duplicate IPs and im like nooo and your like ok :slight_smile: and then u left then i made sure no duplicate ips were allowed but by then you already copied it

i didnt copy you game if thats what you are saying

The island game wasnt forked from anything

Hello, @mommmm!
I would love to help script. I helped a couple of people with their projects. I am decent at scripting.