Making a new game need help!

the point of the game is to survive there will be zombies that spawn at night and if you die
a zombie spawns where you died and you have to respawn with no items when its night it will be dark and day will be bright there will be weather cycles and other things the map will have
a forest a town and other things it will be a survival game you can find scrap and make tools to survive you can team up the game is called The survivors
download (1)

1 Like

alfaPHENEX asking for help? This is new!

not really its probably with game design or sound effects but sadly i broke my arm yesterday and I can´t do anything

1 Like

i could help u in this game im like one of THE BEST programmers on moddio nOcAp

i can change the color of the inventory boxes and shet lol and more tbh just tell me what u want and sometimes i might add my own twist

ok ill add you but i need help with the map right now I want a forest the trees will be AI and I need a town and stuff just make it look like the apocalypse

Yo, since I have a broken arm I can´t do much but can you put me as a mod its the least you can do ;-;

ok ez… pz … but i gotta wait until 4pm US EST

lol programming is so ez >:)

i just fixed the rick roll so if u send it to a friend and it wasnt working for them well now it does!!!

yay now i can rick roll poeple

is the game almost done?

not rly lol its still in the works