Map got corrupted and can't be fixed

So, i was trying to extend the map by adding new mobs to it and when i uploaded it, booting up the game, i cannot see a map, and when i tried to check the console, it bleeded out with errors, such as map is undefined or taro engine won’t load the map. I looked up the code in Visual Studio code, and i couldn’t find any errors related to the undefined error.

I just thought it was unfixable until i digged even deeper using Tiled, and i found errors that the tilesheet won’t load, and i see corrupted or malfunctioned tilesheet, and i have to remake it again, once again i uploaded it and i will see is a black screen of that map with no tiles, This map is officialy dead.

This is what it looks like when i uploaded the fixed map, it is black screen.

I’m going to share a direct link to that map that i couldn’t resolve, Also, is there any solutions that would fix that problem:

Here’s the link: map.json - Google Drive

1 Like

This is from the sandbox editor, which has now been discontinued. Maybe try on the igname editor?

2 Likes

If i try to joined a game with broken map, it would load the map and the game and it traps into infinite booting screen.

doesnt mach
If i try to enter my game, i get this something in the top right, I did it and it does not work at all.

1 Like

I saw someone else today who had the same problem, I don’t know why this is happening.

2 Likes

Is there any possible to fix the map, I just can’t fix that with Tiled, and it just corrupts the JSON, instead of repairing it

1 Like