Modd.io - All Existing Legacy Games (2023 December) Series Coming Soon

December: The Final Month of the Year

Dear everyone

Hello guys! This is toho here, and I am going to announce what I am going to do before 2024! That is, making all existing legacy games on Modd.io again! Okay, I had a long time not making videos since I was busy (still busy right now). I guess you guys have seen those videos that I made last year. But I just want to collect those memories that have existed on Modd.io. Therefore, I decided to make this series again in 2023, again in those days before 2024.

As I analysed those games again, there are 54 remaining legacy games that are still existing and publishing on Modd.io. There might be some errors in the counting since some games might be unpublished. If you are the owner of those unpublished legacy games and you want your game to be published, just publish your game and tell me. Also, there will be six more videos for this series. So there are 9 games per video, unless there are extra games.

The schedule for recording videos is still not confirmed, but I can tell it lies from December 19th to December 23rd. Since I wanted to record videos with others, I made a form in which it asked which time you wanted to be. So just tick a suitable time. I will choose the top six time periods (I divide those games into six sections so that you can try to join when you miss one of them).

Thanks
Your sincerely,
toho

Link for all existing legacy games docs: Modd.io - All existing legacy games 2023 December - Google Docs

Link for the form: https://forms.gle/U6qGi8SB93Qvnosr5

2 Likes

This is awesome, wish you great success!

3 Likes