Well you got it now. Regular Badge.

5 Likes

you mean ragdev?

5 Likes

@s1cK @sken04942382 I guess i can try to get to Crazy in Love

5 Likes

Ah yes, and it ached my mind badly.

5 Likes

It’ll take 20 consecutive days if you keep liking every post every single day. Since you got Member Badge you’ll have to like 75 posts everyday.

5 Likes

I found that post.

5 Likes

@_580k
@PixelWilliam
I think you don’t have to spend all of your likes to gain Crazy In Love.
I don’t think I spent all of my likes in some days, but still I was able to attain it.

However, it’s still better to give off all likes every day because there are a total of 10k posts, and you can find 15% of the posts at least acceptable or even nice (and for the benefit of everyone’s badge! There will be more possibility of you getting likes in return!)

5 Likes

I got the Higher Love badge, I now need 15 more days to get Crazy in Love, Since my trust level is member, it might take ~13 days to reach 1000 likes given

5 Likes

Good job, and keep on liking posts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

wait do you need to like stuff in a row?

5 Likes

You don’t need to like over 5 consecutive days, but you need to like all of your likes at a time, and repeat it 5 times, to get the silver badge.

5 Likes

i was talking about crazy in love as well but ty

5 Likes

Yay, now the Forum is available again!

4 Likes

So, what happened to the forum previously?

4 Likes

Around 34 hours ago, I noticed I couldn’t use the Forum effectively.
I was able to see the topic(s) only when I reloaded the page, but most of the time I simply got an error and I couldn’t see User statistics and badges. About 22 hours ago, I got a response from an Admin to the effect that they were working on the issue. By 11-13 hours ago, the Forum was fixed, and now we can use it as usual. Everything is fine now!

4 Likes

Sometimes it will trap you into infinite loading screen

4 Likes

Probably the problem has been fixed by now, so let’s Ctrl+F5 to hard refresh.

4 Likes

@_580k

Original message

:open_mouth:

Wait, it is illegal. Why did you get as many as 610 likes in spite of having been posted just 70? If it were correct, you were obtaining an average of 8.7 likes per post, but no one has ever reached 10 likes in a single post. It is highly buggy, or does anyone know a logic that enables us to reach this number of likes despite relatively small number of posts?

Sorry, I mistook likes you gave for likes you received.

:pensive:

3 Likes

and from here I can speculate you spent all of your likes for 6 consecutive days, gg

4 Likes

coldlink
Hot Link? More like Cold Link (NOTE: Cold Link and frozen posts do not exist)

4 Likes