[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

Lol, but at least I have a sensibility enough not to like a post with a four-letter word or of fiercely offending / slandering as a Regular (though it may well be tentative because it’s hard to eat 20 LIKES across at least 5 different people in every 100-day period to maintain our fat bodies :<)

And we have just reached 100 posts! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Where’s the badge ;-; Will we need to wait another day or no? Please reply to me if we don’t get it in a day.

5 Likes

We got the badge!

5 Likes

Yay!
Now I’ve obtained Crazy In Love! Some may deem it dishonorable because of an irrational rate of likes for the total posts: we have likes more than 15% of all posts so far, which means we are literally crazy in love. But as it is still a badge, I take it as it is, or it is to be achieved as a true enthusiast of the Forum XD. Now that I attained it, I will aim at 100 posts of 1 like received achievement as well as consecutive log-in bonus badges. Even though I haven’t logged in to my account in my phone yet, I will have got my smartphone connected to the Forum by the end of this month, for I don’t want to be burdened with the fact I have to open my laptop every single day despite all the trips and recreational activities in the countryside. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Users are now getting the Reader Badge!

All of our hard work was not in vain.
It took 4 months :sob:

Damn, I got my wish.

5 Likes

Wow I never saw this comeing from a topic like this but still geting to 100 replies is something big from someone like me (whos a kid) and im happy that more and more users of the forum are geting this badge

5 Likes

ngl

6 Likes

I got 12 badges today

5 Likes

I was just desperate for getting that badge at that time.

5 Likes

Wow, you started to get liking badges as we desperately did last month, judging from the fact you spend the maximum amount of likes today. I think you need to spend 50 or more likes (preferably 75+) a day multiple times to get the silver or golden badge, or you can just stop at the Bronze one if you bother to get extreme ones. Though I wish you got “Crazy In Love” for the benefit of this Forum community’s liveliness & benevolence (plus for my and s1cK’s badges)!

P.S.
My objective is to invite new members to the Forum so that it is more and more active.

5 Likes

Yea, Crazy In Love is the challenging to get, i will do this daily

5 Likes

well i know what im doing now :l

5 Likes

Maybe you should be a Regular as well!

You need to satisfy all of the following in the last 100 days to obtain or maintain Regular:

• 20 Likes received,
  • 30 Likes given,
  • 50 visiting days,
  • Reading 25% or more of new posts
  • Reading 25% or more of new topics
  • Replying to 10 public topics
  • No muting / silencing, fewer than 5 flags from users

If you’re crazy about the Forum, the only obstacle to be overcome is 20 Likes received(, and maybe don’t eat too many flags from others or get muted by spam). Maybe it will be easily attainable as long as there are 4 advocates for the Badges here (I can like almost all posts in this topic unless it seems offensive or inappropriate).

5 Likes
Forum is a clicker!?

It can be viewed as a game in modd.io with a data saving where players must obtain as many badges as possible. Now s1cK is the leader, possessing 27 badges, followed by me, 22. The only downside of me is that because I registered it 2 years ago, I was not able to gain “New User of the Month” at that time, so you’ll gain more achievements in the end provided if you’re all enthusiastic about it, just like viewing it as a kind of clicker game. Nevertheless, it is wise of you to refrain from liking all the posts blindly, including apparent personal attack, scribble, obscene, or complete false posts.

5 Likes

It actually does look like it. There’s gonna be some reward for collecting all the badges though. If not, then you can flex on users that are new. :sunglasses:

There are some badges that are useful for you. For example, getting Member Badge. You’ll get 75 likes per day now and getting Regular Badge actually gives you 100 likes per day. Also accessing the “Lounge” Category if you know what I mean.

It’s actually 30 though if you count these badges.

Also including yours too. A total of 25 badges.

Also, I feel like New User of the Month Badge is like an event for newly joined users. They only have a month to get that badge. Only 2 users can obtain that badge every month. If you aren’t one of them, then there’s no way to obtain that badge now.

5 Likes

Oof, I forgot to count them. Btw, now “First Reply via Email” is impossible to obtain, so you are always 2 steps ahead of me now.

5 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Omg wait, how could it be possible to reply with a single emoji. Isn’t a message supposed to be at least 20 characters for more than 4 years??

5 Likes

Or is it a privilege of a Regular…? Idk tho

5 Likes

I’m just built different bro.

Okay, I’ll tell you.

5 Likes