Oh.

5 Likes

Donā€™t let anyone know these hax

5 Likes

Okay.

4 Likes

okay

5 Likes

You must not include apostrophe or comma in the <>.

5 Likes

A bad thing about it is that if you join at the end of a month, youā€™ll have a hard time to get that badge. It is given at the end of a month.

And it seems William got Regular too. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I got this badge:

5 Likes

I think Iā€™m on the verge of getting ā€œGives Backā€ because Iā€™ve got more than 70 likes today, compounded with 80 likes so farā€¦ Anyways, congrats! I want that badly ;-;

5 Likes

iā€™ll like your post so iā€™ll help you ;D

5 Likes

I got the Reader badge

5 Likes

@s1cK Thanks a lot!
@_580k GG, btw, I just found a post consisting of as many as 3,348 words!!! Itā€™s literally a textbook!
(Btw, I have written a long essay with 4,894 words tributed to scenexe, but I published it as a google document because I thought it was just too long.)

Note: I feel sorry for the writer because he was having a very tough time then. Probably I shouldnā€™t be surprised with the length of the article.

5 Likes

Well you got it now. Regular Badge.

5 Likes

you mean ragdev?

5 Likes

@s1cK @sken04942382 I guess i can try to get to Crazy in Love

5 Likes

Ah yes, and it ached my mind badly.

5 Likes

Itā€™ll take 20 consecutive days if you keep liking every post every single day. Since you got Member Badge youā€™ll have to like 75 posts everyday.

5 Likes

I found that post.

5 Likes

@_580k
@PixelWilliam
I think you donā€™t have to spend all of your likes to gain Crazy In Love.
I donā€™t think I spent all of my likes in some days, but still I was able to attain it.

However, itā€™s still better to give off all likes every day because there are a total of 10k posts, and you can find 15% of the posts at least acceptable or even nice (and for the benefit of everyoneā€™s badge! There will be more possibility of you getting likes in return!)

5 Likes