[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

You got suspended too, I believe your trying to make off-topic stuff, just like Edward and Robert did

how is this possble? im so sad

_580k got suspended maybe because he tried to make negative engagement with CCG

when power was outage (removed the shadow los it kinda lag and not work on many players)

bro i forgot about this topic as its been 6 days and 6 days to long
(it doesnt help school is makeing it feel longer)

hello! i am new to the forum

2 Likes

hello Grimer and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum! This thread is everything you need to know to get all badges in the Forum.
Now it is not as active as it was a month ago because the staff finally tranquilized people who were always making off-topic posts. However, you can still talk about modd.io and the Forum itself here. Follow the rules and you will have a good time here!

Because _580k got suspended for attacking a CCG game, the forum would be slowing down, it seems that the off-topic content infesting is ended, How to get every badge is not off-topic

who is _580k?
what what it like a month ago?

1 Like

@_580k <----- Itā€™s this, the one with the Antimatter Dimensions Pelle profile picture

But what was it like a month ago?
And whats a CCG game?

Before Edward, Robert and _580k got suspended, they were flooding the Forums with off-topic content

CCG is Collectable Card Games
You can check it out:

hey grimer try to find out what is with this pic
Screenshot 2023-09-25 055309
(there are two things and yes this is a real pic i took)

you cant have a keycard and gold at the same time
you cant have two gold at the same time

good job! i didnt thing you knew that
but yes you CAN do this in the real game

how tho?
if you get gold you use up your keycard and if you go to the guy who sells you the keycard he takes your gold

ill tell you how
step 1: get a keycard (green)
step 2: get like ANYTHING
step 3: go to the bank
step 4: go to where you rob the bank
step 5: go to the scanā€™y thing
step 6: go next to it with a keycard (green) till you get a popup
step 7: go to any slot thats not your keycard (green) and use it
step done: you did it you used whatever you used to rob the bank without useing the keycard (green)
this is how i got more then one gold but a keycard (green) with them as well

1 Like

Iā€™m about to lose my regular as Iā€™ve not been chatting here to receive likes. And I lost my login streak at around 160 days, which has discouraged me from committing to the Forum as I was encouraged before, but Iā€™m somehow relieved to be freed from the obligation of visiting this place every day without any overlooking (Yes, I did :( )

I still have my Regular Badge even though that I havenā€™t posted enough and liking someoneā€™s post and liking my post. I probably didnā€™t lose my Regular Badge because I visited this Forum everyday. Donā€™t know if itā€™s correct though.

You still have my respect for visiting this forum everyday and this forum is almost dead. Just rest bro, take it easy from here on out.

1 Like