[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

Whether I keep my regular will be irrelevant to the perfection in visiting the forum, as the criteria says just visit more than half of the last 100 days. But I lost the osportunity to get Devoted earlier this month. Sad

1 Like

Iā€™m back guys! I am so happy

welcome back!
angunasf

1 Like

I just realized that you just lost your Regular

yeah i know it took me a bit to know that

1 Like

when the forum slowed down i havenā€™t been geting many replys to reply back to and so i loss my regular as i didnt get everything i needed to stay as a regular

2 Likes

Mostly because Edward and Robert are suspended still, we have to wait till November 1st

yeah edward and robert were the main people who helped me keep my regular

2 Likes

But mostly the downside is the off-topic flooding and kyle was not very happy

1 Like

The truth is the Forum gets so quiet without their off-topic flooding, though I donā€™t want these kiddish & random posts anymore.

2 Likes

s1cK was aggressively replying to the personal message that i send to him about orange mails, and i ended up leaving the message

1 Like

Lmao. Look at you, didnā€™t even change one bit huh? As always, you make a post/topic about someoneā€™s private messages to make it a public one and post it here and make a topic about it. :person_facepalming:
Means that youā€™re creating a drama about this. Itā€™s unnecessary to do this, you know?

This is just plain stupid to be honest. And calling you an idiot is a severe understatement for your case.

2 Likes

I think you need to stop trying to exaggerate me, like making infinite reactions. Iā€™m not actually creating a drama about that

2 Likes

Nope, go tell @bruh9000 and @toho about ā€œthatā€ drama that youā€™ve created months ago.

1 Like

If you donā€™t stop trying to expose and making topics about someoneā€™s private message, then how about Iā€™ll do the same as you.

Also a reminder. Read this drama about me and _580k if you have free time. If you think this is stupid, just donā€™t reply.

1 Like

s1cK, Itā€™s not a big of a deal, your still repeating with these infinite stuff, like quotes, images or stuff. Iā€™m angry of you, Now why are you continuing this drama for months and months, I didnā€™t caused it

1 Like

Not a big of a deal? Youā€™ve created unnecessary drama by making someoneā€™s private messages into a public so that everyone can see. And Iā€™m repeating it cause youā€™re the one who actually started it. Go on, youā€™re mad at me, right? Whatā€™s that going to do? Am I supposed to be scared of you?

Iā€™m continuing the ā€œdramaā€ if you keep doing it. Listen, itā€™s just that easy and just mind your own business. And youā€™re the one who caused it all.

1 Like

No, iā€™m not actually the one who caused it, How much momentum you have?

And also, iā€™m not the one who actually started it. Itā€™s just in your brain

1 Like

Ok, i will show you the proof that you didnā€™t caused it, Stop trying to exaggerate him and making the infinite things over and over

1 Like

I donā€™t trust @system at all

1 Like