My game freezes in any game

My game completely freezes and i need help. I cannot play braains and get a good score just because of this bug. How this bug looks like is that NOTHING in your screen moves including players, debris,
and projectiles. It does not go away. I believe the way this bug reproduces is because of too much players or something is wrong with my wifi.

1 Like

When the bug happens, can you check the console (ctrl+shift+j) for errors?

1 Like

So your game freezes when you join any game correct? And what do you mean by a “bug”, can you show an image for us. A video can help us a lot too.

Also kyle69, I’m pretty sure that only MOD and above can only check the console, if they are playing the original braains, then they can’t check it though. If he/she clones the original braains game that is. Then he/she can check it. Maybe I’m wrong if they change it only to contributers above ._.

3 Likes

Yes, only mods, contributors, or the owner of a game can check the Dev Console. But for this bug, it seems like a client-side bug so you should be able to find an error in the DevTools of your browser, which is different from the Dev Console in modd.io games.

2 Likes

Yes correct, ill be getting a video shortly of this bug.

I will open that and send the errors when the bug happens.

Here are the error’s
Screenshot 2023-01-01 002212
It seems to be about facebook. Id like to also say something. I had a macbook pro temporarily and played modd.io games. It never seems to freeze?! It’s so strange.

1 Like

Hey, I cant seem to post a video in here, it just doesn’t show up. I could send it to you in discord.

1 Like

It’s fine, at least you showed us an image. :+1:

1 Like

That error doesn’t seem related then. Are there any other errors?

Also, what browser and what device are you using?

1 Like

There are not any other errors. I am using Google Chrome and i am using a Lenovo laptop.

1 Like

mabye use a incognito window and log in it might fix it mabye bc of the cookies

Hmm, it seems to me your home firewall is blocking access to contents in facebook or other SNS, if others can play braains as usual.

And I’m not sure if not being able to access facebook is the reason for the freeze.