My mom has striked again!

I got back from my moms house because I went there for the weekend we went to the zoo and had a good time but when I got back I asked my friend for 20$… he gave me the 20$ for my school lunch so it was a steal of course. I went to the store after school and then bought watermelon,gatorade,fries,chips and pizza. I ate like half of what I bought already. My dad asked me “Where did you get money from?” I then told him “From my boy Jason” New day comes nothing happens, then today I found out my dad told my mom “He got mysterious money again!” My mom then replies “Some of my money in my room went missing, I think he took it!” And now I just know she’s about to come over here just so she can try to pester me about it I’m tired of this family bruh and now I’m scared that I’m about to get beat and when I try to tell her what REALLY happened she’s gonna make it worse because for some reason my parents just have to be right even though I havent lied to them in 3 years… about anything serious I have lied to them as a joke but not a serious situation but my parents are just so stubborn to believe I did something… my parents are very weird and non understandable… I have no pillow head lift now because I just punched it until it ripped into shreds and now I have glass shards in my knuckles that hurt when I move my hand… Sorry if I stressed some people out I’m just not having the greatest life in this time of age

1 Like

I can file and “Annonymous” police report
if you know what I’m saying *wink

1 Like

lmao no need she will just write it off as me or u lying and the police will not believe a child over a adult

1 Like

Good luck. I think we all get the same thing, especially me. I can totally relate with that

Yo RagDev
Making tables in boostrap
is pretty messy
1 Like

lol moddgodd u good at c++ yet???

1 Like

I am saddened to hear that your mam beats you. You are a child and no child should be abused. I want you to know that you are not alone, that there are many people who care about you and would like to help you.

I don’t know what to say, but I am here for you if you need someone to talk to or just be there for you.

I am so sorry that this has happened.

1 Like

currently im just tryna move out as fast as possible i turn 16 on december 7th… i forgot to set up a gofundme when i had my phone ;-;

2 Likes

society am I right…
Someone needs to teach them a lesson…
I mean children replace the adults eventualy

1 Like

The children BECOME the adults, (insert meme here) you’ve become the very thing that you have sworn to destroy.

1 Like