My Suggestions for Modd.io

Theres some Things i rlly want in Modd.io

1. I rlly want these sctions: Attach Unit to Unit, Attach Unit to Unit At Angle And Combine Two Players into Unit… So The First One Attach Unit to Unit should make two units stick together like in this image:
    and the second Combine Two Players Should Make Two Players Control The Same Unit… 2. Add A Wall+Entity Hybrid: So The Reason Is Because lets say u have a Survival Game and it has pre made houses, Players should be able to destroy them but making a House Entirely Out of units causes LAG so what if this variant can be destroyed but should cause as low LAG as possible. 3.Add More Pathfind types: Complex:Should Avoid Walls and Blockades while chasing you/fleeing from you. Also add Vision Types to AI: Raycast: SHould Have A Field Of Raycasts, usefull in games where u can hide from the AI. Also Please
    Add Diffrent AI Strenght: Atvanced: Switches Slots: switches to a Medkit when damaged hard and Moving More complex like backwards and sidewards Ultra: When it detects a Bullet in a 250millisecond time it should try to avoid it and can attack you more strategic like ambushing you. Progressive: learns slowly the basics of the game Humanoid: atcs like a player and should do the dumb stuff like players: example: Spinning while Shooting or fighting, trying to annoy you. Humanoid+ should be able to chat and react to diffrent chat messages . Progressive Humanoid+: slowly learns like a player and should do whatever it wants. the last Thing i want is a Player Review System: like u can Give a Review to a game like Karmaslayers the options should be: Recommended good review okay review bad review and Offensive Review, all players can review. Thats my Suggestions.
2 Likes